𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

- ᴀᴡɪᴛ

-

A / N

"Love, do you want to have kids?" Y/N asked curiously, looking at her girlfriend who just nodded with a little smile.

"Of course, everyone wants to have kids."

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴋᴀᴡ ʟᴀɴɢ ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ, ɴᴀɴᴅᴀᴍᴀʏ ᴋᴀ ᴘᴀ ᴇʜ)

Y/N smiled widely, looking at the white ceiling before taking a deep breath. It's one of her dream except for marrying the girl beside her, she wants to have kids with her girlfriend a.k.a. soon to be wife.

"I'm sure our baby will look like me hehe.." Jennie chuckled at the statement of her girlfriend, feeding her a tangerine and other fruits.

"How are you so sure that our baby will look like you?" Jennie asked before feeding herself a slice of apple.

"It is because I am handsome and beautiful that's why you fell in love with me." She arrogantly said earning a laugh from Jennie who finds it funny and adorable at the same time.

"I didn't fell in love with you because of your looks. I fell in love with you because you're kind and I love you."

Jennie genuinely stated, kissing Y/N's cheeks before chewing her bottom lip to prevent her from crying.

"I'm so lucky to have you here nini... I'm so lucky to have a girl who loves and cares for me. I'm so lucky to meet you and lucky to be your girlfriend.." A tear left Y/N's eye, immediately wiping it before chuckling.

"I still can't believe that I will reach this point of my life that I feel genuine happiness daily because you're with me... I wake up in the morning and always be greeted by your lovely sleeping face... I am so freaking lucky!" They both chuckle at her silliness, forgetting the tear stain on their cheek.

"I am also lucky to have you Y/N/N... You fought for us, for me... You always make me happy with the simple thing you're doing... I love you so much.." Jennie leans her head on her lover's shoulder, feeling her tears rolled down on her temple.

Y/N on the other side, felt fluttered with the words of her lover, stroking her hair and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I will always fight for you nini... I will always fight for us... I will always.." Y/N choked back on her tears, biting her inner cheeks to suppressed her sob.

"Even though... Even though I don't have the strength anymore... Even though my body is too weak to even fight, I will try my best to hold your hand and never let go of it.." Y/N whispered while stroking her lover's hair who's loving the warmth of her.

"I know... But (Y/N/N), you also needed to learn that you can't fight anymore if you're tired... You needed to finally take a rest.." Jennie sobbed lightly, tears flowing down on her cheeks as she buried her face on the crook of Y/N's neck.

"You needed to let go.." She added, crying on her lover's neck, clutching her shirt tightly.

Y/N sitted up, patted her side which Jennie immediately got what she wants and sat beside her on the bed. Y/N place her head on Jennie's shoulder, holding her hand, and intertwined it.

"I promised that I won't let you go... But they say a promise is meant to be broken.." Y/N could feel it...

"In my last breath, I want you to know that you're the first girl who made my heart beat fast. You're the first girl who made me fall in love.." It's near

"P–promise me that... You will take care of yourself and eat always... Don't let your mandu cheek go away because I love those and it suits you... Feed Kuma and Kai but more in Kuma because he loves me more, rather than our other child.." Y/N slightly chuckle, closing her eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Take a rest Y/N-ah.." Jennie said, looking up but her tears still fell on her cheek.

"Don't worry about me because I'm fine... I'm always fine... I will continue the future of us that you dream about to have... I will love you and always will.." Jennie looked down and scrunched her nose, sniffing before continuing her words.

"You seem so tired of fighting Y/N-ah... You should take a rest... I won't wake you up anymore.."

The warm hand of her lover turned into a cold but she's still holding it. The weight on her shoulder became heavy but she remained Y/N's head on her shoulder.

Cancer, stage 4. 

Jennie already expected that one day, her Y/N will leave to take a rest of fighting her disease. She accepted it already but she can't bear the pain of her lover, passing away beside her.

She strokes her lover's hair, sighing a bit and trying to stay calm.

"Our future won't stop here love. I will find you in another life."

And that night, Jennie fell asleep with the cold body of her lover who she didn't say, has a little smile plastered on her lips.