𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫⁴

- ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

-

A / N

"Uh.. what's happening here, girls?" Y/N asked, looking at them in confusion while the four girls showed a smile in synchronization.

"It's n–nothing (Y/N/N)—"

"What are you doing here, Roseanne?" Y/N cut Jisoo off as she stared at the blonde girl coldly, who just ducked her head down.

"I–I'm here to apologize... I want to talk to you Y/N-ah," Rosé murmured as the girl half laughed scoffed, looking at her in disbelief. "Apologize? For what?"

Rosé was about to speak but the glares of the three girls make her uncomfortable which Y/N notice as she averted her gaze to the three annoyed faces.

"Girls, stop it." Y/N softly said but the three ignored her, keep glaring at the blondie as she sighed, grabbing Rosé's hand and dragged her away from the three who looked shocked.

Y/N dragged her to the rooftop as she opened the gate before dropping the blondie's hand which made Rosé frown with loss of contact but she just shrugged it off but the small frown is still visible on her face.

Y/N exhaled sharply, placing her hands on her waist as she looked at Rosé in pure annoyance.

"What do you want from me, Roseanne? Is hurting me not enough for you? What, do you want to hurt and use me again?!" Y/N raised her voice, making the blondie flinch as she shook her head vigorously.

"No, Y/N of course not. I've changed—"

"Then good. Good for you," Y/N cut her off with a cold reply, "Y/N please hear me out for a second," Rosé begged as the girl looked away when a tear left on Rosé's eyes before mumbling a simple "fine".

Rosé took a deep breath, wiping the tear on her cheek as she tried to go near to Y/N but the girl just back away, coldness being written on her face as she sternly warns, "don't you dare Roseanne, don't you fucking dare!—"

"I still love you! I love you! I fucking love you! I am so in love with you!" Rosé shouted, tears uncontrollably streaming down on her cheeks as Y/N became silent.

"I know I fooled you, I know that but Y/N.. just once, please believe me I LOVE YOU!" Rosé aggressively confessed, "I LOVE YOU! I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU, Y/N-AH! AND I HATE IT BECAUSE I KNOW... I know I don't have chances anymore.."

Her knees got weak as she collapsed on the floor, sobbing hardly with her palm on her face. Y/N did not say anything but looking at her emotionless. She wants to comfort the girl but the way she hurt her in the past, the way she became depressed and had trust issues because of her is just blocking the guilt and pity in her chest.

"I have nothing to say. We were done since the day you hurt me, I am done with you. You can blame me, hate me or whatsoever but Rosé, the pain you gave me that time just made me like this.. numb and afraid to love again."

Y/N uttered, sighing loudly as a tear left her eye which she immediately wiped. "I don't even know what I did for you to hurt me like that. All I did was love you, but you gave me pain — massive pain."

Y/N isn't hurt anymore yes, but whenever she remembers that topic, she remembers all the sharp words and feels the pain she felt that time.

"Why did you even came back? I am fine now. I am okay and I moved on but — you keep giving me a hard time. I never like this, I never like being in this situation, Roseanne. All I want is to be happy and I thought I would find it to you nevertheless you gave me the opposite."

Rosé sniffled, wiping the tears on her cheeks as she looked up to Y/N who she noticed, wiping her tears. Again, she made her cry. She hurt her again.

"C–can I.. can I prove to you that I changed? Would you give me a last chance?" Rosé asked although she knows her answer, she still tried because, for the last time, she did not become a coward like before.

Y/N flashed a smile — forced smile as she slowly shakes her head. "You can't, and the second chance was already gone. I'm sorry to say but I can't stay with the same person who became the reason why I keep hurting in the past years."

With that, Y/N started to walk away, closing the gate with a slam as she left the blonde girl on the ground.

"Great Rosé. It's Gone. She is gone. Forever."

-

"Share? What do you mean by that unnie?" The Thai asked in confusion as the oldest heaved a sigh, "look, all of us likes her. And I don't want to be your rival because fuck! You're my best friend especially Jennie because she's my sister."

"So," Jisoo made her way in front of them, flashing a small grin before answering, "we can love her simultaneously. We can share to be exact." Jennie and Lisa looked at each other before looking back at the oldest in an incredulous way.

"What if she doesn't agree with us? What we will gonna do about it?" When Jennie asked that, she noticed how her sister's face went blank as her irises darkened.

Lisa did notice as well, waiting for the oldest's response although she's getting scared because of the dark aura of the girl.

"Then.. we cannot do anything but to make her love us — even in force way."

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ 'ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴜs' ɢᴀʏs, ɪᴛ ɪs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ x ғᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴏ ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅᴅᴅᴅ

ᴡᴀʟᴀ ɴᴀ ᴛᴏɴɢ ᴋᴀsᴜɴᴏᴅ / ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ.