𝐇𝐞³

- ᴇᴛᴏ ʟᴀsᴛ ɴᴀ ᴛᴏʜ ᴛᴀᴋᴛᴇᴇᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴀ ᴀᴋᴏɴɢ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴡᴀ ᴇʜ 5ᴀᴍ ɴᴀ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ʜᴇʜᴇʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢs

-

Y / N

It's been a year since we met and I admit, I finally moved on. In the past months, I've been avoiding people and just locking myself inside my room. I wanted to be alone and let peace enter my whole body.

My depression has been cured and now, I am now more jolly, just back on my old self. Ji-Eun unnie has a family now and I'm so proud of him.

Her husband died at an early age that leads to unnie's major depression just like what I had before. I helped her to go to a psychiatrist, I helped her taking care of her two sons.

Ji-eun unnie helped a lot before so I owe her a lot and helping her in life is the way I wanted to give back the help and love she gave me.

Thankfully, Ji-eun unnie's depression has been cured already and she's back with her bossy attitude.

Her sons, Jisoon and Lisoon, always love to hang out with me. We always go to the park, have some fun and few running shits there that always makes me tired but I am so happy because I have quality time with them.

Ji-eun has her work and that is being an actress and an idol. Yes, like a k-pop idol. I didn't know that my unnie knows how to dance, act and sing because she never shows it though.

"Commander Y/N! Captain Lisoon and captain Jisoon are here!" I smiled and place down the papers I've been holding, being greeted by the bear hugs of the two.

"Did you missed commander??"

"Yes ma'am!" They both exclaimed, followed by a cute giggle.

"How's the school captains? Did you two behave?" Asked me as they nodded vigorously.

"Good, because of that, I will give your rewards!" I cheerfully said before carrying them both as we headed to their room.

"What is our reward, commander?" Lisoon asked curiously.

"Close your eyes first." They closed their eyes as I pulled open the door of their room and walked them in.

As they opened their eyes, they're being greeted by their newly renovated room. It's full of different kinds of toys and I made sure to get two items for each toy I bought.

It's caused me a lot but for my cute nephews, It's okay because they look so happy with it. Their eyes sparkle as they run and look at the toys with awe.

"Dongsaeng, WE HAVE SO MANY TOYS!" Jisoon exclaimed and hug her brother.

"Ne Hyung! THEY ARE ALL AWESOME!" Lisoon exclaimed back, hugging his older brother.

I leaned my side on the door frame while staring at them. They have a lot of differences when it comes to attitude but I could see that they love and care for each other.

Jisoon tends to be more serious, mature, and more like a killjoy. (That's how Lisoon describe his brother)

While Lisoon being the youngest, he tends to whine at all times but he's sweet when it comes to me, Jisoon is sweet when it comes to her mom tho so no comment.

"Captains! Y/N! Where are you all?!" I heard Ji-eun unnie shouted as she climbed upstairs.

I pointed to the room when she arrived as she headed towards me and looked at what I'm pointing seeing her sons, sleeping peacefully on the bed while hugging each other.