𝐌𝐬. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐞²

- ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏʏʏ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀᴀʜᴀ

-

Y / N

Isn't she the infamous playgirl?

Oh well, I'm near of taming her already. It's just funny how she stuttered awhile ago, I found it cute to be honest.

The way I patted her head, seeing her blush and stuttering is just so funny and adorable at the same time.

"Kang Y/N..?" She asked, I nodded and pull my hand away.

Embarassing.. I thought.

"Yes, Nice to meet you Ms. Kim." I said and winked, seeing a light blush crept on her cheeks.

She clicked her tongue and looked away, pretending to ignore me which just makes her look cute. A kid who's sulking.

"Little midget." I blurted out, hearing a faint gasp as she looked at me in suprised expression.

"What did you just said?! Me, a midget?!"

Why is she shouting like a mad woman?

"Uh yes, I called you little midget." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

The heck?! What's wrong with her really?

I just shrugged my shoulders and focused at the speaking professor in front.

- Time skip

Finally!!

I can have my lunch. I'm so freaking hungry and of course being bored by listening with the scoldings from professor Lee.

He's quite funny though, he looks like a microphone.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ, ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪ ᴀɴɢ ᴘᴀɴɢᴇᴛ ɴʏᴏ ᴋᴀʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜ)

But anyways, Ms. Kim beside me quickly fixed her things and instantly went out as if someone is chasing her. Too bad, I actually want to have talk with her for a bit but she just left like that.

Little midget.

I don't know what's wrong of calling her 'little midget' when she's really a little adorable midget.

She's confusing.

J E N N I E

I groaned in annoyance, sitting on the plastic (ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ) chair harshly while crossing my arms. The girls looked at me in confusion but I just gave them a scowl, making them resume what they're doing.

Kang Y/N.

That fucking girl who just called me 'little midget' with those ugly smile on her lips. It's also annoying how I can't look at her for too long, afraid that I might be flustered again,

Which is embarassing AF.

"Oh.. Look who we have here, the one and only Jennie Kim!" Kai said to his friends who's laughing like an idiot.

I forgot, all of them are idiots.

"Leave, Kai. I told you, I don't want to see you anymore." I said and grumpily stood up, about to go to my squad when a rough palm caught my wrist, making me hastily turn around.

"I'm still not finished talking to you, you rude bitch!"

This is why I hate boys.

Ew gosh, such a low born class!