We met again

More than a month passed since Jaehyun had the photoshoot with Taeyong . He was often thinking about the sexy idol who made his mind a complete chaos .

Even his fans were making things weird for Jaehyun after he posted about their encounters and experience of working with Taeyong on instagram.

Neither Jaehyun cared nor did Taeyongs agency which was little weird. But knowing how much of a fucked up agency Taeyong works in , Jaehyun assumed it was their popularity policy by using his image anyway.

If Taeyongs agency is playing games , Jaehyun can play too.

It wasn't new for Jaehyun now to look upon Taeyong in various social networking site through he hated the bird app most. Some people were treating the poor idol like their own punching bag.

They have diarrhea..
It's Taeyongs fault .
They are failing exams
It's Taeyongs fault.
Their boyfriend cheated on them
It's Taeyongs fault
Their crush turned out to be a gay..
It's Taeyongs fault.
Though Jaehyun can say the last one could be valid but blaming Taeyong for something he did back in highschool as a teenager was totally stupid. It proved how much of lifeless shits those maniacs can be. Like treating the idols like trash if they accidentally did something wrong or made a mistake and acting as if they were saints when in real life they are more than vicious snakes.

Jaehyun was frustrated...

Why would people hate someone in general when they did nothing wrong to them ? Why can't those fuckers just leave him alone and ignore his existence.

Oh well...
Lee Taeyong is so much powerful to be ignored.

Love him or hate him..

Lee Taeyong lives in everyones mind rent free.

" So you are gonna shoot with some uprising idols . The female one is gorgeous af... "
Jaehyun rolled his eyes.
Neither is he interested nor does he care.

No .. don't get him wrong. As long as the person is doing a proper pose , Jaehyun loves to work with them. But he is strict with his work and he rarely gives a fuck.

Then there was a different case.

Shrugging off he just packed all his camera lenses and necessary things and followed the instruction.

It was a daylight outdoor shoot.  Jaehyun likes it but he prefered indoor shoots the most.

He looked around inside the narrow valley and got satisfied seeing the arrangements.

" Hello oppa ... I'm Kim Chungha . "
Jaehyun looked back at the female idol who was smiling at him politely.

They weren't wrong when they said she was gorgeous.

Jaehyun smiled back nodding,
" Hello Ms Kim. Nice to meet you .."

" They told me to ask you how you'll like me to do my makeup for the shoot cause you are the head photographer."

Jaehyun checked her out and the weather . Also the costumes.

" Go for natural and forbid them to do those filthy white wash makeups please "
Chungha nodded again politely.

" I'll be going then ..."

Suddenly a laugh starteled Jaehyun. A familiar males laugh.

" Filthy white wash makeup huh hyung..."

Taeyong

" What are you doing here ?"
Asked Jaehyun keeping a poker face but deep inside his stomach was twitching abnormally.