Our own stories

Taeyong sneakily got inside the building and made his way to Jaehyuns apartment . Who wasn't there at all but who cares ? Not Taeyong because he knows the passcode of the olders house and Jaehyun will never scold him for barging in without permission.

He brought foods from his sister's house because knowing Jaehyun , he did t eat homemade food for so long.

Taeyong also brought some comfortable clothes. So he changed quickly and started unpacking the foods.

After a long day shooting for kpop idols tolerating their company's tantrums , Jaehyun came back home . He was running out of cigarettes so he bought a whole cartoon .

He unlocked the door and felt someones presence Inside the apartment . He dropped his things silently and went to the kitchen where he heard a sweet humming and delicious smell coming from.

A petite body wearing shorts and oversized t-shirt was doing something. It took no time for Jaehyun to know who he was.

" Taeyong... What are you doing in here ?"

" Ahh Hyung..."
Taeyong turned and smiled at the older.

No makeup. Full bare face . His little spots and pink blushes are showing . His eye bangs and dark circles were screaming how much tired he was .

" Taeyong... Why are you here ?"

" Hyung are you upset that I'm here ? I just brought food for you "
Taeyong pouted.

" It's risky come on. You are an idol. You have sasaengs following you all around. They can harm you . I don't want that "

" Just say that you don't like me Hyung"
Taeyong looked down playing with his fingers with a pouty face .

Jaehyun sighed. Taeyong was really a big baby.
He walked to him and held his shoulders
" I like you okay . You are the Lee Taeyong who came to my apartment to meet me and brought food. I should feel lucky . But I'm worried for you Taeyong. You company is an ass. They'll take your phone again and lock you up if they knows about it . I'm just trying to protect you ."

" What if I don't want to be protected ?"

" Then I'll not be able to meet you because they'll ban me from meeting you . They can even ruin my whole career perhaps my life too. Kill me and burry me inside your company dungeon. Knows who "

" Ahhh Hyung.... Don't say that "
Taeyong slapped Jaehyuns arm and his eyes became teary. Taeyong was an emotional one.

" Okay okay I was joking. I'm not dying anytime soon. Evil people don't die easily."

" You are an ass "

Jaehyun chuckled .

He doesn't know what happened that he pulled the younger into a hug. Maybe because the homeboy Taeyong looked so cuddly for a strict person like Jaehyun to resist .
And the idol just hugged him back .
For a long time no one hugged him like this beside his family . As a leader Taeyong couldn't show his fragile side to anyone. Though Yoonoh , Johnny , Yuta , Doyoung and Mark knew him quite well but he still had a wall build between them so no one will know the real soft Taeyong who was as fragile as glass dolls.

Jaehyuns hug was comforting. The steady heartbeats , the sincerity ... They were pure.

" Won't you let go ?"

" It was you who hugged me first "

" Seems like you are liking it "

" Hmm . Now don't talk "