Messed me up

"    J   "

The five star hotel rooms were more than what I needed to do the photoshoot.
Soft cottony white beds with wide window view . Sunlight coming inside lighting the rooms ...

It was a perfect day view honestly.
And the two beautiful boys waiting for me to capture their beauty was more mesmerizing than I thought. I shouldn't be saying this and my expressions won't let them know how I'm feeling. But yes ... The older one was  celestial and I was definitely eyeing him from time to time.

Click click click click..

Speaking of sex appeal.... The two were giving off for free.

How their bodies tangled with each other , subtle touches here and there , body language speaking things unhear ...
I was  unable to breath often, looking at their postures.
I know idols are suppose to be perfect. But this perfect ? Are they even human ?

I was told to take the pictures as sexy as possible . Thought it might be a difficult job cause I believe idols are too much into maintaining their public appearance that it's hard for them to be like this. But the two just destroyed all my misconception.

Specially ,
Taeyong.

I was taken aback whenever our eyes met. His strong gaze with a naughty smile, lips curving in different ways was making things tough for me.

No matter how much I was trying to be professional , I was drawned to him.
As I'm a sucker for beauty and he was a dead drop one.

Their daylight photoshoot was done. We needed to take more photos under the moonlight .

The crew went to their direction and I left the spot.
We stayed in the hotel as our work was still to be done.

Taking all the equipments I was about to left but stopped by Taeyong blocking my way.

" Can I see the pictures?"
He asked me politely smiling through his eyes and I was melted on the spot.

His agency's founder said , he fell in love with Taeyong as soon as he saw him. It was love at first sight and I can really understand why he said that.

" Me too me too..."
An excited Ten appeared from Taeyongs back .

" Sure.."
I showed them the pictures I took and the two boys were beyond amazement.

Satisfied was an understatement when I saw their whole different looks . Excited like cute little puppies and nothing like they were during photoshoot.

They were showing each other some pictures and making jokes about it that I didn't really feel to interrupt.
But I made sure no one could see the stealthy gazes Taeyong and I were sharing time to time.

Ring ring

My phone start ringing and I left my camera to them.

I exited the hotel spot quickly cause something inside me was telling that the call wasn't a good thing.

" Naeun died ... Do you want to visit her family ?"

No.

That's what I could just reply.

Naeun... She was my first lover though I didn't exactly loved her. I broke her. Destroyed her. Ruined her .
Yet she was good to me.

Now she was gone leaving me with guilt feeling throbbing inside me and it's a never ending saga.