The Two Duo

Drip drop
Drip drop

Raining without any stop

Jaehyun was drinking his 3rd glass from the Devaux D Rosé , he got as gift from the rich couple he met few weeks ago for whom he took fully naked photographs.

The couple were having foreplay while Jaehyun had to work on his camera.

Clicks after clicks without getting distracted by the beautiful wife's curves or the husbands prominent butt .

Work done almost without any words.

And pictures served within due time .

Perfection is his middle name.
His professionalism and hard work earned him all the fame.

That's how Jung Jaehyun is.

Unfaded , unbothered ..
Dedicated towards his work .
No matter what his sexuality was.

Checking the photographs he took last week for the famous Korean magazines , Jaehyun smiled showing off his charming dimple smile to ghosts living with him.

He is a loner.

Since teenage after coming out , he is living alone just minding his own business and working. Nothing else.

He dated a few men but none could stay with him more than 6 months cause he doesn't like being disturbed when he is working and those men always interrupted his worship

Beauty is Jaehyuns temple and photography is his worship .

Hearing his phone ringing, he pressed it against his ear without checking the caller ID.

" Jung .... Hey..."

" You have to do a sensational photoshoot with MS entertainments sexy duo Taeyong and Ten. They are making a new MV where the concept is sexy. The pictures need to look as provocative as possible. Make sure to take the picture so sensual that male and female viewers all becomes weak on their knees. I know only you can do it Jung and the payment is high.
But let me just warn you about them . They are really gorgeous and facinating. Rumors says they are bisexuals or gays . Either way they are too much wild for a man. Be careful when you work with them. I have faith in your professionalism."

Jaehyun sighed .
It wasn't something new to him that his client was warning him about hot male celebrities. It happened almost every time when Jaehyun works with male celebs. But his clients should know that Jaehyuns professionalism is most important to him. He never pays personal attention to the person and just because he is a homosexual , that's doesn't mean he'll start flirting or falling for any pretty male walks by.

" Taeyong I beg of you .. please don't make any trouble okay ? Please. "

Taeyong smirked naughtily .

" Come on .. when did I make any trouble? It's all rumors people like to spread about me. I'm a good boy ."

His manager Zhang face palmed.

" Yes you are a good boy who tends to act wild often. Please understand. The photographer is openly a gay . But that's doesn't mean he flirts with everyone. Infact he doesn't even give a shit . He is professional and no one ever said anything against him. But I'm afraid you'll become a mischievous boy and tease him. Please don't distract him from his work. He worships photography.

" Is he young and hot ?"

" He is 50. Now get ready quickly . He might have arrived already. "

Mr Zhang left Taeyong with the makeup artists.

" Huh liar. He is few years older than us and I heard he is super hot . Hyung was lying."
Ten closed his eyes letting the makeup artist putting eye makeup.

" How do you know about it ?"

" I know things that others don't know Taeyong hyung.."
Ten winked.

Taeyong rolled his eyes with annoyence.

" You are always pulling pranks on us. How will I know if you are lying or not"

" We'll be seeing by ourselves anyway. If I'm right then you'll have to treat me and if I'm wrong, I'll treat you. "

Taeyong smiled. Free food is always good.

" Deal ."

The lights were turned on . A mixture of Yellow Red White and some highlighting from the corners.
Scented candles all around and the set look fancier than other times.

The idol duo reached the spot where the photoshoot will take place.
It was different from any other photoshoot Taeyong ever had.
The staff looked less talkative and the environment was cozy.

A man with broad shoulder was back facing them holding camera . He was changing the lenses and focusing on an empty couch trying to get the perfect view and quality.

The strong smell of foreign perfume mixed with alcohol and cigarette was getting stronger as Taeyong was walking near to the man.

" Mr Jung.. here are your models for the photoshoot. I hope you guys will get along and enjoy working together."

The photographer turned around with an expressionless face .

Cold eyes
Rosy cheeks
Plump lips
Broad shoulder
Thick eyebrows
Perked button nose
Round glass stopping Taeyong to get a proper view of his eyes .

As if Adonise was standing infront of them.

" Told you , he was young and hot. Now you owe me a treat."
Ten whispered.

" Hello .. I'm Jung Jaehyun. I'll be taking your photos today. You can call me hyung "

 You can call me hyung "

( tribute to the gay photographer who enlightened us with this info and gave us sexy Taeyong photos. Dude still posts pictures of Taeyong and he is hella whipped.
I mean who isn't ? )

It's gonna be a short chaptered book .