Fears

Taeyong was up earlier than his members and managers . It was just 6 am in the morning and all souls in their dorms were sleeping.
Best chance for Taeyong to sneak out .

To where exactly?

His newly found safe place . His Jaehyun Hyung. There is something going on between them . Love is a very big word to use for it . It was a comfort. A safety. Taeyongs place not to worry about anything but it was risky. Mostly for Taeyong and his group. So he was careful . Yet like a moth attracted to the fire , he was attracted to Jaehyun. Jaehyun had the aura to pull the younger towards him like a magnet..kind of like Yoonoh. But Yoonoh was bounded . He couldn't break his barriers . While Jaehyun was carefree. Taeyong envies him. The more he gets to know Jaehyun the more he feels jealous yet pity.
Jaehyun has none . Not much friends , no fans . His career and talent only . But he had few true people .
In this case Taeyong was unlucky. He was surrounded my trillions but none was there for him. They were there for his fame. The Lee Taeyong visual rapper dancer idol . Not the Taeyong a human with flaws. His members were there for him but all of them had their limits that they couldn't cross. And they should never.

Their whole career , their dreams , life , future plans , their sacrifices and precious time , everything depends on their actions . One mistake from one member will cost the whole group havoc .
As a leader Taeyong will do everything to keep his members and group safe .
But he has his feelings too . For that he needs to fight too.

Taeyong changed into jogging clothes and shoes . He'll go out , meet Jaehyun , come back quick. If he gets caught he'll make an excuse that he went for jogging .
Sounds like a plan.

Taeyong silently walked to their main door and unlocked it . Just as he was about to go out a strong hand held his elbow and dragged him inside.

Shit .

" Don't be manager Hyung... Don't be manager Hyung please"
Taeyong was praying.

" What the hell you were doing?"

Taeyong relaxed as soon as he heard the voice.
His best friend Doyoung.

" Doyoung .. I was just going for jogging "
Taeyong whispered back.

Doyoung pulled Taeyong inside the olders room , locked it and crossed his arms together.

" You .. and jogging. I know you for many years to know that you don't do that ."

" Doyoung I want to keep fit . So I can dance better"

Doyoung tapped his toe without changing his expression.

" I want to be more flexible"

" Next "

" Morning air is good for health"

" Next "

" It keeps our mind fresh "

" Okay next .."

Taeyong got annoyed. Jaehyun was waiting. He could feel his secret phones vibration.
Jaehyun normally don't call without texting. Safety first.

" Doyoung let me go... It's getting late ."
Taeyong huffed.

" Hyung whom are you fooling around with ? I don't say anything that doesn't mean I don't know . You are pretty suspicious . No matter how you act cool. I know. Johnny Hyung has suspicion. We don't talk about it cause we don't want you to get into trouble again. Hyung you are risking it all . Please. Don't do this. You'll get hurt."

Taeyong flopped himself on bed sulking like a kid. His attempt failed.

" I'm being careful no one will hurt me Doyoungie .."