Confusion

Another day

Another morning

Another parcel on Taeyongs name .

The parcel was filled with Taeyongs phoyograps and sweet potato chips.
There was a minion figure toy inside as well . Actually it was a paper holder.

Taeyong chuckled at his Sasaeng who would send him his pictures instead of spreading in social media.

He opened his drawer and shoved the pictures inside keeping the foods out to eat.

Taeyong laid back on his bed tuning to some random Beats . He was making new songs. Recently he got some inspiration.

From a certain someone who protected him from others without wanting anything from Taeyong.

Jaehyun...

His touched his lips and blushed.

" Aiigoooo.... Taeyong it was just to save your image idiot"
He tried to convince himself.

Before he could think much , he heard a knock on his door.
As his mood was good, he opened the door with a smile thinking it was one of his dormmate.

But turned out it was ,
" Yoonoh.."

" Hyung are you free ?"

Taeyong rubbed his back with confusion. Why was the younger suddenly here ?

" Yeah... Kind off... Well..."

" Let's go out then. Change your clothes fast. It's my treat "
The younger showed his Dimple smile making the olders heart skip some beats.
Yoonoh always had this impact on Taeyong.
Since day 1.

Taeyong didn't put much thought to it. He changed quickly and went out with Yoonoh.

They went to their angecys coffee shop which was secure for their privacy.
Yoonoh was surprisingly gentle with Taeyong as he pulled chairs for him , gave him the menu to choose and smiling at him.

Taeyong won't lie that he was feeling the deja vu he use to feel with the younger before...
Before he start avoiding him .

" Yoonoh... Did something happen?"

" Why ? What's wrong hyung ?"

Of course Jeon Yoonoh was an actor. That was how their agency trained him. Not his fault.

" Why are you being so nice to me ?"

Yoonoh looked up at Taeyong smilingly,
" When was I not nice to you hyung ? I always admired you since I met you during trainee era. "

Taeyong gulped his ice lemon tea and growled.

" Did anyone instructed you to behave like this ? Because the way I know , you were really open during Boss era. I felt wanted . But later I don't know what happened , you just start behaving like I don't mean anything to you. Start avoiding me. Our relatives became more and more professional Yoonoh. Now just don't act like this out of no where and confusing me "

" Hyung..."
The younger sighed.
" We still have a nice professional relationship. You know what we do to feed the fans . Sometimes I get tired with fan service too. Hyung I'm a human too . I didn't work my ass off just to lag behind everyone "

Taeyong looked away . He knew what Yoonoh meant by lagging behind.
" You are one of the most popular member in our group"

" And I have to keep it that way under any circumstances hyung ... Doesn't matter what I have to do for it. Same for you. Lee Taeyong is the face of NCT. Don't you get it?"