Safe Place

Jaehyun was sitting across Taeyong and eating.

Eating what Taeyong cooked. The idol just barged into Jaehyuns kitchen and robbed his fridge and cabinet.

Jaehyun didn't care . He let the younger be.

Taeyong comfortably did whatever he wanted while Jaehyun took shower.
He almost forgot that Taeyong was there and accidentally walked in with having only his trousers on with a bare upper body.

The younger didn't say anything just gulped and Jaehyun left him be.

He handed Taeyong one of his pajama set after coming back wearing polo.

The smell coming from Jaehyuns kitchen made his stomach excited . The kind of aroma he use to have when he lived with his family. His moms cooking.

He saw the idol doing little dancy dancy when he tasted the food and moaned in satisfaction.

Jaehyun was about to leave but the younger noticed him,

" Ahh... Hyung... Come come.. the food is hot . Let's dig in . Come"

The energetic Taeyong dragged Jaehyun to his dining table .

Regular korean food straight outta fridge and stove.

Jaehyun didn't say anything but smile a little tasting Taeyongs food. Who would say a top tier celebrity is making dinner for a simple photographer ?

" How is it ?"

" Nice "

" You don't really talk much huh hyung ? Don't you have people you share about yourself with ?"

Jaehyun shook his head ,
" The more we talk the more we invited trouble and people around us make us vulnerable. If I care about others they'll make me fragile . I don't want any attachment like that "

" Ohh..."
Taeyong made an O face making his lips more pouty.

" Can I ask you a question hyung ?"

" Hummm?"

" Why do you push people away ?"

" I have no time for emotions or human interaction"

" But you still let me come here and stay ?"

Jaehyuns face went stoned. He didn't know how to answer the younger.

" Hyung am I special?"

Jaehyun didn't reply. He just kept eating.

" Hyung....."
Taeyong whined.

" You are special Taeyong. People needs you out there and they count on you. That's why I'm just keeping you safe because you are impulsive ."

Taeyong pouted. He didn't want scolding from the older. So he just quitely finished eating.

" I'm gonna edit the photos I took today. Do whatever you like to. And yeah take the guest room when you feel sleepy."
Said Jaehyun.

Taeyong peeked inside the guest room. It looked like often used.

" Does anyone lives with you here?"

" Just two friends who often shows up to annoy me . Don't worry. They won't come today. "

Jaehyun left Taeyong after answering . The photographer was damn cold .

Taeyong looked around the condo and saw many pictures taken by Jaehyun. He smiled to himself thinking what would life looked life if he wasn't The Lee Taeyong.
Must be a peaceful life than he have now .