Chapter 15

Eve woke up feeling groggy and confused, she knew she wasn't in her bedroom, but took a minute to remember that she had left Lucca. Her heart broke all over again remembering that he was in love with someone else, Eve knew he was the one for her, but finding out that he didn't feel the same way made Eve want to pull the covers over her head and just stay in bed hiding from reality.
Slowly the feeling of a heavy arm around her waist became more apparent, and it hit Eve that Lucca had flown over last night and gotten in her bed, she couldn't face him. Softly trying to lift his arm from around her so she could make her escape, Eve realized there was no hope when all that happened was that Lucca tightened his arm around her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Eve jumped at the sound of Lucca's deep gravely voice, still filled with sleep.

"Um just the um bathroom"

"Sure that sounds honest, don't run from me Eve please, I don't know what is going on. But what I do know is that running away isnt going to help"

"Oh its fine for you to want to face this, when its not you who is being left to raise this baby on there own whilst you run around with your bimbo" As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Eve regretted it, realizing that she sounded jealous and bitter. "You know what, forget it, I cant do this Lucca, please just let me go, we can get divorced quietly, I wont fight  you for anything I swear".

At that, Lucca rolled Eve onto her back and leaned over her so his face was just inches from hers.

"Look I don't know what has gotten into your head that I want someone else, but it is not fucking true Eve, since the day you walked into my office I have wanted you, but never thought you would want me, so I went out with those bimbos, but since that night we conceived Jellybean, I have never looked at, thought about or actually been with another woman. You are the only woman I want, I love you more than anything else on this planet. So what has made you ever doubt that?"

Eve had no idea how to respond, looking into Lucca's eyes she knew he was telling the truth, but how could she get past the fact that she was so quick to doubt him. Eve knew she should have confronted him before just leaving, knew that he would never betray her like that but she never thought someone so attractive, rich and worldly could want to spend the rest of the night with her.

"Um well Stacey came into the office yesterday just after you left saying she was meeting you, said how she forgave you for getting me pregnant and that you to loved each other, she was so convincing, I just freaked out and left" Eve looked down at her hands, fiddling with the blankets, she couldn't look him in the eyes, and see what he must think of her.

"Baby, look at me" Eve shook her head, so Lucca placed to fingers under her chin lifting her head until she had no choice but to look at him. "Eve it's ok, I understand why you would believe her, shes a conniving bitch, but she can lie extremely well. Please believe me, I have never felt anything for her, yes I slept with her, but it was only to distract myself from wanting you so badly, after we got together I never even thought of her. We didn't have a meeting set up, I swear, she would have just had a plan for if I was out of the office"

"Ok Lucca, I'm so sorry for doubting you, I love you so much"

"I love you to Baby"

Lucca pulled Eve close kissing her to prove she was the only one that he was thinking about.

"Lets go home Baby".

2 Years later

 "Come on baby you can do this" Lucca was trying to be encouraging but knew that he wasn't much help.

"I swear to god Lucca, you are never touching me again!".

"You said the same thing when we were having Mathew baby and now look, you are having my beautiful daughter. I love you, you just need to push one more time and it will all be over" Lucca hated seeing his wife go through all this pain, knowing he couldn't help her. He would gladly take her place if only he could.

Eve pushed the last time and their daughter was born.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs De Matteo you have a baby girl" the doctor placed her on Eves chest. "Have you chosen a name for her"

"Delilah May De Matteo" Eve responded whilst looking down at her newest baby.

"Shall I go get my parents, Sam and Mathew while they clean up Delilah Baby?" Lucca asked, hardly able to take his eyes from his precious daughter.

"In a minute Lucca, I want a kiss from my amazing husband first. I love you so much. I cant believe how far we have come together."

"I can, my amazing wife, I always knew we had something one of a kind. I love you more than words.

THE END

Sorry its short and kind of an abrupt ending, but I think the story had run its course, otherwise it just would have been more chapters of filler. Anyway I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all of you who have supported me from the start, means so much to me. From support with my story when others were criticizing it, to well wishes whilst iv had my medical problems and congratulating me when i got married, its meant more than words. I feel like I do need to tell you all what was going on with me. After thinking I had Endometriosis and having to have a laporoscopy (surgery where they put a camera through your abdomen) to find out whether I did or not I then found out that I had Sciatica which is a compression on a nerve that runs from your spine and down your leg, its very painful and made me feel more like I'm 80 then being 23. Its been a hard struggle and I have had so much support from you all and I'm so grateful.

I may write another story soon, will see what happens, feel free to send me story ideas and I may write it. =)

Lots of Love

Amy XxXxX