Chapter 11

Hey my amazing readers!!
Soooo im FINALLY updating, I am so sorry, but with the wedding, honeymoon, family and health issues its not been possible to do so, thats also why this is a bit short...
I really hope you havn't given up on my story just yet, I have been having a little bit of writters block atm and just dont know where I want this story to go so please just bare with me.
Love you guys
Amy XxXx

The next day Eve needed to return to her apartment to start packing her things, during their quite afternoon yesterday Lucca had asked Eve to move in with him. He didn't like the thought of her living alone after how she collapsed, with them getting married soon as well there seemed to be no point in putting it off any longer so Eve agreed and refused to have all her things packed by movers, the thought of strangers going through all her things made Eve anxious, so coming to a agreement that she would pack and the movers would take her things to either their place or the charity shop both Lucca and Eve got to work packing all her things, agreeing all her furniture and kitchen appliances could be donated that saved them a lot of time.
Sam came over to lend a hand as did Antonio which made the whole process a lot easier considering that all three men would not let her do a thing except sit there and say wether she wanted to keep whatever they were holding. Sam and Antonio got along like a house on fire, both enjoying pushing Lucca's buttons especially by having Antonio flirt with me whenever Lucca walked into the room. Poor Lucca looked ready to punch something, well more likely someone.

After everything was packed they all headed back to Lucca's to have dinner, that ended up being ordered in Chinese because no one would allow Eve to cook, all of her things would be delivered in the morning so they all were able to relax that night, the men having a few beers while Eve was stuck having her orange juice, not that she minded much, she was never much of a drinker having only gotten drunk a few times when she was in college and Sam had been on her back a bit to much so she had pushed back by going to parties that she had hated.

The next morning after carefully only unpacking her clothes Eve decided to ignore the fact that Lucca had told her to stay home from work again that day and got ready to go into the office and do some work, sick of being stuck inside in bed, she had been feeling better now then she had the rest of the time that she had been pregnant, its not like she would have to do much at work except sit in her office, she already knew that if Lucca did allow her to stay then he would make sure she didn't leave her desk.

Pulling into the underground car park she quickly locked her car and made her way up to the top floor, suddenly nervous about how Lucca was going to react to her showing up. Stepping into the elevator and pressing the floor number, Eve thought that she might have made the wrong decision and should have waited the few more days until Lucca would have allowed her to come back. As the doors ding announcing that she had made it to the top floor Eve walked out realizing there was no going back now.

Quietly walking towards her desk Eve checked that there was nothing urgent in her emails before taking a deep breathe and walking towards Lucca's office and knocking on the door.

"Come in" Lucca answered.
Slowly pushing open the door, she prepared herself for the lecture that she was sure she was going to get.
"Eve what are you doing here? You aren't supposed to leave the house and stay in bed, please tell me that you aren't planning on working today? I told you that there was no need for you to come in, you need to take care of yourself and the little peanut that you have growing."

"Come on Lucca, you need to let me start back today, I am going out of my mind being stuck in that massive house by myself, I promise all I will do is sit in that chair and do my work, unless I need to come in to see you or use the bathroom then I wont take my butt off that chair. Please Hunny I need to be here." Eve knew that she was pleading but she was at the point now that she would do anything to be able to stay out of the house.