Chapter 3

Hey Guys! New chapter =) Just wanted to give you a warning that there is some sexual content in this chapter, its not in depth and if you are not into reading that sort of thing then dont read between these signs -*-*-*-*-*-*. The chapters kinda short but I will try and post again within the next few days =)

Amy XxX

Before Eve knew what was happening she was kissing Lucca back with as much passion as she was receiving from him, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly and pulling him closer towards her. As Lucca demanded entrance to her mouth Eve didn't give it a second thought before granting him it, moaning aloud as she felt his tongue massaging hers. Her moan quickly jolting Eve back to reality, pulling away from the kiss she stood still trying to make sense of what was going on. Her mind running a mile a minute. Trying to concentrate was proving difficult as Eve's sudden ending of the kiss had not deterred Lucca one bit as he was slowly kissing down her neck then back up to the sensitive area just under her ear causing another moan.

"Lucca! Stop! What are you doing? You can't just act like a cave man and drag me from a date, take me to your house without a word and then start kissing me! What on earth is going on with you?" Eve tried to sound strong but the whole time she spoke Lucca continued his assault on her neck.

"Just let me have this one night Eve, I cant get you out of my mind, one night with you will do that, I'm sure of it, please? You know it's what we both want" Lucca growled whilst slowly trailing his hands from her waist upwards, stopping just bellow her breasts so that his thumb was grazing the undersides, causing Eve's breath to hitch.

Eve wanted to say no, tell him that she was a virgin and she wouldn't give that up for just one night with him, remind him he was her boss and they would have to work together every day afterwards. As much as she wanted to say all of these things to him, she couldn't. She had wanted Lucca for so long, four years to be exact. Knowing one night would be all she would get, she couldn't find it in herself to say no, maybe if it became awkward she could just find a new job, its not like she hadn't had many offers from clients seeing how professional and driven she was with her job.

"Ok" was all Eve managed to answer as Luccas lips slammed back onto hers.

Hot and demanding. That was the only way she could describe the kiss that sent tingles through her whole body.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Feeling Lucca's hands slide upwards again and cup her breasts Eve couldn't hold in another moan, sliding her hands upwards she slid his jacket from his shoulders making him release his gentle cupping of her breasts so that the jacket could fall in a heap at their feet, quickly undoing the buttons of his shirt so that could join his jacket on the floor. Running her hands up his chest Eve knew she was a goner, he was built to perfection! He had a six pack! she could'nt stop herself from running her finger tips over the hard muscles. Hearing his quick in take of breath Eve suddenly felt bolder then she ever thought that she ever would around this gorgeous man, raising up onto her toes she gently kissed the side of Lucca's neck running her tongue along his pulse feeling it quicken under her mouth.

Picking her up, wrapping her long legs around his waist Lucca wasted no time, rushing up the stairs towards his bedroom, all the while Eve continued her assault on his senses, driving him crazy.

Reaching his bed Lucca threw her on top and wasted no time pulling off her heels and dropping them on the ground somewhere, running his hands from her feet and down her legs he pushed her dress up with his hands, moving it past her waist then over her head, leaving Eve in her sexy red lace thong and matching bra. The one thing Eve splurged her generous paycheck on was sexy lingerie, even knowing no one would see it (until now of course), it made her feel sexy.

Before being able to feel self conscious about being pretty much naked in front of a man for the first time Eve's bra was removed. Leaning up Eve grabbed the back of Lucca's head and pulling him on top of her and kissing him with as much skill as she could, not wanting his to know just how inexperienced she was. Hearing his groan of approval Eve ran her hands down his chest until she reached the top of his pants, fumbling trying to get them undone, being successful she pushed them down with her feet, feeling Lucca quickly kick them the rest of the way off. Breaking the kiss Lucca began kissing down her neck, over her collarbone and still lower reaching her bare breasts, kissing all over them until finally taking her nipple into his mouth gently sucking, before getting a bit rougher and began nibbling on it, the feeling of his teeth on her nipple sent Eve crazy as she ran her hands through his hair, tugging enough to cause him to moan out loud.

Wasting no time at all they shead their remaining clothes, passion having consumed them both neither could wait any longer to completely have the other. At Lucca's first thrust within her, Eve couldn't smother her cry of pain making Lucca stay completely still, mostly in shock.

"Your a virgin?" Lucca couldn't keep the shock from his voice.

"Well not anymore" Eve replied trying to lighten the situation. "Please don't stop, I want this"

Not being able to stop even if he wanted Lucca started moving slowly giving her a chance to adjust before getting faster, driving them both over the edge.

Not being able to stop themselves they managed to be together another 3 times that night, cuming so many times she lost count, before they both fell into a deep sleep wrapped in each others arms

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Eve woke hours later, managing to make out the time on Lucca's alarm clock she saw it was already 10am, needing to use the bathroom Eve tried to pry herself from the muscly arms that were wrapped tightly around her. Proving harder then she thought. The more she tried to move she realized that Lucca was stirring from his deep sleep he was in 5minutes ago. "Uh oh this is going to be awkward" Eve thought to herself.

"Good morning" Eve softly spoke before finally managing to get out of his arms and rushing to the bathroom, grabbing her dress along the way, without waiting for him reply.

Whilst in the privacy of the bathroom, her thoughts returned to what had happened the night before. Lucca storming over to her and Ant, carrying her from the restaurant like a possessive caveman, him leaving Stacey at the restaurant, then there incredible night spent in his bed.
Eve knew that she should be regretting the night she had just spent with her boss but as much as she wanted to she couldn't. She was so glad that he had been the one to take her virginity, even knowing it would only be the one night that she would get with him, she wouldn't change anything about it. He had been so gentle and caring.

Eve knew she had to face Lucca sometime so preparing herself to face the music, she stepped back into Lucca's room, noticing him wearing only a pair of boxers and sitting on the side of his bed checking his cellphone, hearing her return to the room he looked up and gave her a gentle smile.

"Hey, so can we talk about last night?" Lucca asked seeming like he wasn't sure if she would suddenly start yelling at him or something.

Eve took a while to think of a response, to busy checking him out, even though she had seen all of him the night before, she couldn't help but still be turned on by the sight of him barely clothed, all his muscles on full display, without even trying he looked sexy as hell.

"There's not much to talk about Lucca, we both know you don't do commitment, that it was only one night, and thats ok, I wouldn't change anything and I hope that you feel the same. We can just go back to our working relationship and forget that it happened" Eve managed to tell him, not quite sure how she managed not to stutter through the sentance.

Lucca was silent for a while before he looked back up at her and nodded, that was all just a nod.

"Well if that's all I will call a cab and head home" Eve tried to sound indifferent, even though all she wanted was to spend the day in his arms, she knew that would never happen and had to act like nothing had changed between them, even knowing that the pain in her heart was it breaking as she finally realized that the night was over and they were back to business as usual.

"No I'll take you home"

"Ok" She knew there was no point in arguing over it.

Eve prepared herself for a very awkward ride home.