Chapter 7

A loud ringing was what awakened the couple the next morning, both feeling disorientated when they realized they were still laid out on the couch having fallen asleep there during the last movie they were watching. Lucca figuring out that it was his phone, leaned over to pick it up from the coffee table in front of them
"Hello Mother" Lucca said into his phone after seeing his mothers name flashing on the screen.

"Good morning Son, I was just calling to invite you to dinner tonight, your father and I are here for the next three weeks so we will be staying at our house here, you are free right?" His mother responded

"Of course Mother how could I say no to you? Is it ok if I bring a guest with me? I have some pretty important news"

"Of course Hun, is this guest a woman by any chance?" Always the interfering mother Lucca thought to himself, shes been trying to convince him to settle down and find himself a wife for years now.

"Yes it is Mother, it's actually Eve"

 "Oh that's wonderful Hun your father and I have missed her. You know you don't need to ask to bring her along, she is already considered our daughter"

Lucca's parents had loved Eve as soon as they met her, she didn't just let Lucca walk all over her, to them that was a miracle and after getting to know her it sometimes seemed they loved her more then him.

"Oh and your brother will also be joining us, he doesn't seem to be to impressed with you, what is it that is going on with the two of you this time?" His mother continued

"It is nothing, I will talk to him tonight and sort it all out, what time would you like us there?"

"You better son, I wont have the two of you at ends with each other, and I think six would be a good time, give us plenty of time to catch up properly"

"That sounds great mother, see you then, love you" Lucca told his mum as Eve jumped from the couch and ran for the bathroom

"Love you to hunny, see you later" His mother said hanging up.

The whole time that Lucca was on the phone Eve was in shock, having woken up properly when Lucca asked if he could take her to the dinner with his parents, she never thought about the fact that they would need to tell his parents, she loved them like her own parents. What if they hated her? Thought that she had tried to trap their son? Oh god she couldn't do this. Standing quickly she bolted for the bathroom, feeling her stomach churning as her nerves got the better of her, along with this crazy jellybean inside her that seemed determined not to let her keep anything in her stomach. After finishing in the bathroom she went to find Lucca who was in the kitchen, turning when he heard her. He handed her the anti-nausea pills and some water before going back to making the two of them breakfast.
After taking the pills Eve caught sight of the time from the clock hanging on her wall, jumping she realized it was already seven thirty, they had half an hour to get to the office.
"Lucca we need to get ready, you have a board meeting at eight thirty. You need to go home and change, I will meet you at the office" Grabbing a piece of toast off the plate in front of her Eve jumped up heading for the shower.

"Not so fast little one, you can't run away without giving me a kiss goodbye" Lucca grabbed Eve around her waist and turned her around. Leaning down slowly he was pleasantly surprised when she met him halfway. What was meant to be just an innocent kiss quickly turned more passionate when his tongue entered her mouth.
Eve's moan was what brought her back to reality, gently pulling out of the kiss she leaned her cheek against his hard chest, feeling safe when his arms closed around her in a gentle hug.

"Ok Lucca we really need to go get ready now, I will see you in the office" Giving him a quick kiss she ran for the bathroom before he could grab her again.