19 Two Options

Part 19 Two Options

GH

Garima and Khushi were having tea in the morning. They usually spend time in the morning as well as in the evening. As Garima is a working woman she rarely gets time to spend with Khushi. So, they planned their schedule like this.

"What do you want to do?" Garima asked finishing the tea.

"Whatever you say..." Khushi replied.

"Subhadraji is a cunning woman no one can handle... even Avinashji failed in that..."

Khushi was silent.

"I have no doubt that Ratnaji and Chotte Malik will be there for you. But, their world is a completely different one... their status... their lifestyle... their customs... everything will be new and a little awkward for you. You may lose your freedom..." she said expressionlessly.

"Amma... won't you guide me in the dark forest?" Khushi threw a question at Garima.

"What can I do, Khushi?"

"You can do anything, Amma. You are not who you were... you have faced tough times in your life... you brought me up without anyone's help... you made yourself strong like no one does...you are my strength, Amma. I know, being a woman, how much it's hard to live alone because I have been facing ROADSIDE Romeos every day. You would have faced numerous creatures who want to eat you alive... still you won... If it is so, why can't you win over Subhadra Raizada?"

Garima was gazing at Khushi like ever before. She never thought her life could be her daughter's guideline. Now, she is in a very crucial phrase. Her daughter will lose her confidence if she backs off. She can't let it happen. Khushi needs assurance from her. She can't break her trust. She made herself up and nodded her head affirmatively.

"Do what you want. I will be there for you... always." Garima assured.

Khushi smiled at her.

"What do you want to do?"

"I just want to give a tough time to Subi..." Khushi gritted her teeth.

"Subi?"

"Subhadra Raizada..." she chuckled whereas Garima laughed.

"Pagal... Very soon, you will get to know how cunning she is."

"I have already got to know about that old woman." Khushi didn't say that to Garima but thought in her mind.

"She is a mountain... you will get hurt if you try to bang on her."

"Who said I'm going to bang on her...? I'm a mouse, Amma... I'm going to carve her...."

"You can't do it alone..."

"I will make sure that Chotte Malik is with me."

"Do you think he will be with you...?"

"I will get the assurance from him. Then only I will marry him... or else NO..." She said with attitude.

"I don't think you are getting married to Chotte Malik, only to torture Subhadra Raizada..."

"Undoubtedly..." Khushi chuckled.

"I'm getting late... I have to go to the office."

"You go Amma. I will prepare breakfast."

"Thank you..."

Garima went to her room. Khushi sat on the couch, spreading her hands on it.

"Subi darling... you changed the landline phone with caller ID to catch me. Pity you... your Chotte Malik BLEBBERED about it UNKNOWINGLY... unaware of our deal. Do whatever... I will give you a tough time for sure." She smirked.