29 Poor Subi

Part 29 Poor Subi

Subhadra decided to surrender her SIM card. She was not ready to take risks. If the girl could send a message to Kamini... she will definitely send a message to the police also. It will lead her to trouble for sure... she thought.

Completing the pooja, she came to the dining hall. Arvind was having breakfast with Arnav.

"Arvind, I have been decided to surrender my SIM card..." She said.

Arnav stopped eating and looked at her.

"Why mom? Any problem?"

"No... not at all... I think the mobile phone is unnecessary."

Before Arvind said anything,

"Yeah... you can surrender. Only youngsters would get scared of surrendering the SIM card." Arnav said smilingly.

"Why...? Why youngsters would get scared?"

"The sim card company announced that if any of their customers surrender or change their company SIM card, they will let all their secrets out..."

"Whaaaat!" Subhadra was shocked.

"Yeah... people who have secrets in their phones should be scared... not you..." Arnav said smilingly.

Subhadra gulped down... as she had been done all the secret missions through her phone. Will they really release all the secrets? Fear dominated Subhadra's mind.

"Give me your sim card... I will surrender it..." Arvind said.

Subhadra didn't know what to do... and how to deny it... at that time, Ratna came to the dining with a juice jar.

"Arvindji, we have to do a purchase of needed things for the marriage."

"When will you want us to go for the purchase?"

"Tomorrow..."

"Ok... I have to surrender Mom's sim card. After that, we will go."

"Surrendering the sim card is not important. Do the purchase first." Subhadra said.

"That's ok mom... I will do it by tomorrow."

"I want to surrender it after marriage only. I need a phone until the marriage. We will do it after the marriage..."

Arvind nodded ok whereas Arnav smiled inwardly.

"What ritual today?"

"Mehandi... I have called some of ours and Garima's friends."

"That's good... we will come back home soon."

"No need..." Ratna said smilingly.

"But why?" Arnav asked.

"Because this is lady's only function."

"Ohh... what will you guys do?"

"All of us will draw Mehandi on our palms."

"What's special in that?"

"Khushi will write your name on her palm," Ratna said.

Arnav smiled. But he is not allowed to get part of the function. How would he see his name on her hand?

He went to his room... no, in the pretext of going to his room, he went to the guest room to meet Khushi. He saw her drying her wet hair with a towel. She looked at him who entered the room.

Before she asked, "what are you doing here...?"

"Dadi has been decided to surrender her SIM..."