37 Completed?

Part37 Completed...?

Khushi was sleeping, sitting on the chair. In her sleep, she lost her balance and about to slip down, Arnav sat on the chair next to her and took her head on his shoulder. He smiled seeing her on his shoulder.

Ratna saw them and smiled. Arnav gestured her to come. Ratna came there.

*Mom, I will come, dropping Khushi home*

*But, Chotte...*

*Mom, you and Dad are here to look after her. More than that, Dr. Kamini also here to take care of Dadi... What will Khushi do being here? See, the first day of our marriage itself she is suffocating to sleep...* Arnav said sadly.

At the same time, Arvind came there.

*Chotte, you drop Khushi home*

Ratna looked at him awfully.

*She is tired. See her face. And Chotte says he will come back... then no problem...* Arvind said.

Arnav nodded ok and picked Khushi in his arms.

*Chotte, wait. I will come to the parking lot. You can't open the car door, keeping Khushi in your arms* Ratna said.

Arvind nodded yes. Ratna followed them. Ratna opened the door. Arnav made Khushi sit on the seat and safeguarded her with the seatbelt.

*Mom, I won't come soon...* He winked.

Ratna dropped her jaw. Arnav got inside the car laughingly. Ratna nodded NO and went inside the hospital.

Arnav reached RM and again picked her up in his hands. He kept her on the bed and about to go, he felt the pull. Khushi was clutching his collar. He smiled at her and laid down on the bed, looking at her. As he was tired, he drifted into sleep within a few minutes.

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and smirked at him. She looked at the clock and it was 12:45 am. She has to wait for an hour... at least. She waited, without sleeping. In fact, she won't get sleep as she was on the mission of irritating Subi.

After one and half an hour, she waked up Arnav.

*Arnavji, wake up...* She tapped his cheek.

Arnav woke up, jerking.

*What happened, Khushi?*

*What are we doing here? How did I come here? How is Dadi?* she asked nervously.

*You were sleeping, sitting on the hospital chair. So, I brought you here...*

*But, what will uncle and aunty think about us... let's go to the hospital...* she got down from the bed.

*I told you that it's Dadi's ploy... then why are you panicking?*

*I don't care about Subi but uncle...*

*Ok, ok... let me wash my face...*

*Mmmm... I too will wash my face...*

*Ok, you go*

Khushi went to the washroom and came washing her face. After Arnav washed his face, they started to the hospital.

Oxygen hospital

Arvind and Ratna have not slept yet. They saw Khushi coming again.

*Khushi beta, why you came here? You looked tired. You should sleep well....* Ratna said.

*Mom, don't ask about it. She wanted to be with you in the hospital... so she denied being at home and came here...*

Arvind smiled gladly. Khushi went to Ratna and stood beside him.