56 Last Part

Part 56 (Last Part)

Arvind was toasting on the bed, not getting sleep. Ratna touched his shoulder.

*What happened Arvindji...? *

*Do you remember, what our astrologer told us last year? * He asked her nervously.

Ratna recalled what he wanted to.

*Mom's time is very bad since the last month... there is a chance for her life to get finished...* Arvind said choking.

Ratna nodded yes and bowed down.

*What if she dies? * Arvind said sadly.

*You can bring her if you feel bad for her*

*How can I...? How can I see Chotte's face? *

*Do you know where is she? *

*I tried to send her to the Ashram through her friend Kamla. But she denied...*

*Really? * Ratna wondered.

*Very adamant she is...* Arvind said wearily.

*Please don't stress yourself... I will talk to Chotte tomorrow morning*

Arvind nodded ok.

The next day

Khushi squeezed her eyes and sat on the bed. Arnav was still sleeping. She smiled at him. Leaning down toward him, she caressed his hair.

*See, how he is sleeping... Not letting me sleep in the night, makes love with me and now, sleeps deeply...* She kissed his forehead and about to get down from the bed,

Arnav circled her waist and dragged her on his chest.

*Have you woke up...? *

*Yup...*

*Then why did you pretend? *

*I thought to give you a chance to get off the bed. But you, yourself came to me and provoked my hormones...*

*What the... let me go...*

*Don't do a sin...it's a sin to make me restless...*

*This is too much, Arnavji... you are talking like you have not touched me for many days...*

*I can't even suppress my feeling for some hours... you are talking about days...? No way...* He lifted her from the bed and made her lay down on him.

*Arnavji...Put me down...*

*Do you want to be beneath me...? Ok...* He flipped her down on the bed and came over to her.

*Mr. Raizada... leave me...*

*Of course, what else am I going to do? But... after a small session*

*You are a bad man. You had let me sleep only in the mid-night... and again now...? *

*Feel happy, I let you sleep in the mid-night at least... that's my generous...*

Arnav covered themselves with a blanket and kissed her neck.

*But...Arnavji...*

She kept on blabbering but who cares about it? Her blabbers turned into moans so quickly. Arnav threw the blanket away as they started sweating. His tightened nerves, made him act fast. His fast action helped him to finish the session fast. He lay down on the bed gasping. He pulled Khushi on his chest and this time, Khushi rested on his chest silently.

*Hey...*

*Mmm? *

*Thanks...*

* For? *