45 Relationship Started

Part 45 Relationship started...

"Neither you can come out of my arms nor could you run away from me anymore..." he said huskily, caressing her earlobe. Khushi clutched his shoulders tightly, closing her eyes. Arnav embraced, her pouring all his emotions. Khushi's hands also sneaked around him.

Breaking the hug, Arnav looked at Khushi who was being dazed. She cupped his cheeks, looking at him intensively. As Arnav didn't expect, she pecked his lips softly and again hugged him tightly, letting him know that she also loves him as he does. No need to say it made Arnav motivated. He lifted her from the ground. Khushi circled his neck and rested her forehead on his.

Arnav kissed her chin and put her down. Without taking her hands from his neck, Khushi kissed his cheek. In no time, Arnav gathered in his arms and headed to the bed. Keeping her on the bed, he lay down next to her, looking at her eyes.

Arnav bent down to her lips and brushed them softly with his. Khushi clutched his nape and their lips met. They tried to dominate another one. At last, they came to the even tendency. They shared a marvelous kiss hinting to one another that they were ready to share EVERYTHING.

The next level of the game started. Usually, the next level would be tough in any game. But, here... it not seemed so. They involved equally to win the game.

Arnav thought their first night would be the toughest one but nope. Khushi let him know that how much she wanted to go to the next level of their life.

Arnav engrained wet kisses on her neck. He saw Goose Bumps on her skin. He pressed himself on her heaving chest. She looked at him with loads of emotions. Arnav caressed his cheek with hers. His two-day stubble tickled her sense.

Khushi felt like her body may break anytime. She felt heavy... adding to it, it heated up her body like she was sitting in the Owen when Arnav's bare body touched hers. Her soft body melted when he gave her an unnamed sensation. It felt like her nerves may blast anytime. The first-ever touch of a man that too in the sensation parts of her body made her lose her own self.

Arnav's condition was worse than Khushi's. He had forgotten everything when he saw something that he never had seen. What lying in front of him was nothing but HIS...only HIS... he was the sole owner of the beauty for what he was waiting for years... asking him to get it now...

Their plain skins touched... their sweat mixed... they floated in the sensation of NEED. They needed each other to quench their thirst.

Arnav was the one who took the lead. He started to thrust himself to quench the thirst... and also to make their marriage complete... Khushi clutched the pillow, biting her lower lip.

Arnav couldn't see her face as he was closing his eyes in the torturing sensation. He was in the hurry to reach the end. He started the process to quench the thirst and he succeeded in making his mouth thirst. His mouth dried as he worked hard to touch the aim. But he didn't care about it... in fact; he would be ready to get the thirst if he can quench his body thirst.

He fell on Khushi panting hard. He hugged her burying his face in the crook of her neck and kissed her neck. Khushi flinched by the kiss.

*Hey Chutki...* he called gasping.

*Mmm?* she also breathed hard.

*Thank you...*

*For?*

*For not interrupting the pleasure...*

*Did you think so...?*

*I thought our consummation would be like a war...*

Khushi chuckled.

*I got to know about you something*

*What?*

*You love me so much... right?*

*From the day we got married...*

*Really? But you were rigid...*

*Excuse me.... It was you who talked like a good boy on our first night... I KNOW YOU NEED TIME TO GET INTO THE RELATIONSHIP... I CAN WAIT... Didn't you say...?*

*What does that mean? Would you not have been opposed me if I had approached you?*

Khushi nodded no.

*After getting married, what's there to oppose? I got married to you getting ready for everything...* she said casually.

*God damn... I have wasted a few precious days of my life...*

Khushi chuckled.

*No worries... I will equalize it...*

*How?*

*Two sessions per day will equalize the wasted days...*

*You should not do that to a Pregnant woman...* she said caressing her flat tummy, making face.

Arnav chuckled at her.

*Arnavji... don't you think your Dadi is a very dangerous person who should be stopped?*

Arnav sat on the bed, covering his lower body with a quilt whereas Khushi wrapped another quilt around her petite figure.

*What do you think? I'm hesitating to reveal her just because she is my Dadi?*

Khushi was silent because she thought the same.

*I didn't even imagine she would dare to make your womb unfertile... I just want to see to what extend she goes...That's why I want to perform this PREGNANCY drama...*

*But...what if something unpleasant happens?*

*I'm not careless... you know that...*

Khushi nodded yes.

*I want my parents to feel the consequence of her deeds. They should feel the pain of her actions. That's what I'm waiting for. I don't want her to escape at any cause giving excuses...*

*What are you going to do?* she asked with a horrified expression.

*Wait and see... If my guess is right...she will get caught soon...*

Khushi nodded yes.

*Do you trust me?*

*I trust you more than I love you...*

*That means, your trust should be more strong... because I had seen your love a few minutes ago on the bed* he winked.

Khushi closed her eyes, touching her molar teeth. Arnav laughed at her. He pulled her on his chest and Khushi smiled.

*You know what?*

*What?*

*You looked lean but you are not...*

Khushi's cheek became crimson in color. Arnav lay down on the bed, taking her on his cheat, covering themselves with a quilt.

To be continued...

The next chapter is available on INKITT

Sessions

The next morning

Khushi opened her eyes and saw herself beside Arnav whose hand was lying on her waist. She smiled and looked at the clock. It was 6 am. She was about to get up, Arnav gripped her waist. She looked at him.

*Don't go...* he moved towards her close and hugged her.