34 Captivating Arnav

Part 34 Captivating Arnav

Subhadra was pacing in her room couldn't understand what to do. She didn't even give the invitation to Kamini. Though Kamini won't like to attend the marriage it won't be respectful if she doesn't be invited. Tomorrow is the marriage... Kamini won't be allowed inside if she doesn't have the invitation.

At the same time, she couldn't implement her plan also. RM is under police control. No one could enter RM until the marriage. Then her men couldn't enter into RM. If they couldn't enter, how could she stop the marriage? Subhadra sat on the bed, holding her head. She doesn't want to hide the real condition of RM to Kamini. So, she called Kamini. Kamini was disappointed when Subhadra said about the arrangements of RM.

*What do you mean? You said Khushi will die tonight?*

*I had arranged everything perfectly... but I didn't expect Arnav would get police protection to save me. What could I say when he shows concern for me...?* She said sadly.

*Go to hell with your plan...I would have finished her if you had given me the responsibility of killing her...*

*Please give me a chance... I will definitely stop the marriage*

*How could you...? I'm not ready to trust you anymore...*

*Kamini... Mark my words... Roshini will be Raizada Bahu...no matter whether Arnav is married or not...*

*What do you mean?*

*I may fail to stop the marriage... but I will never let Khushi be staying in RM*

*I don't know what you will do... I will give you the last chance. I will wait for a month. Try to finish it in a month. *

*Sure... I will surely do it...*

* Or else I will find a groom for my granddaughter... I heard Prince of Udaipur also searching for a Royal girl to marry...*

*No no... you will never get a chance to go for Udaipur Prince*

*Mmmm* Kamini disconnected the call.

Subhadra threw the phone on the bed irritatingly. This is the first time she is facing continuous failures like this. She had given words to Kamini... she has to fulfill it at any cost. Or else, she will lose not only Kamini's trust but also her friendship.

.............

Ratna came to Arnav's room and got stuck, seeing her son looking handsome in a half-white sherwani.

*My God, Chotte... how handsome you are looking...*

*Every son will look handsome in his mother's eyes...* Arnav smiled at her, saying the truth.

*Maybe... but you are really looking damn good in this dress. Khushi is going to faint, seeing you... mark my words...* she chuckled.

*She not even looks at me for a few seconds...forget about fainting...* he sighed.

*Today she will... I bet...*

*Let's see...*

*I'm going to her room to see how Khushi looks...* Saying that she left his room.

Arnav also was curious to see her. In a few minutes, the Haldi ritual will start. Until then, he has to wait.

Ratna came to the guest room to see Khushi. She was fascinated, seeing Khushi. She said Khushi will faint, seeing Arnav. But... nope... Arnav is definitely going to faint when he sees Khushi. How striking she is... taking kohl from the dressing table, she kept it behind her ears.

*It will save you from bad eyes...* she said pecking her forehead.

Khushi smiled at her politely.

*Is Damadji ready?* Garima asked.

*Long ago... he is waiting to see his bride...* Ratna said looking at Khushi.

That's when HP came there.

*Maji, Panditji came...*

*Yeah... I'm coming...*

She looked at Khushi.

*Be ready...*

She nodded ok.

Arnav and Khushi asked to come to the living room to perform the HALDI ritual. Khushi came out of the room and her eyes fell on Arnav. She was awe-struck as he was dashing and looked completely different. Arnav's condition is worse than Khushi. Her floral ornament gave her an extraordinary look. To his surprise, she was gazing at him like ever before. He smiled at her and she turned her gaze somewhere getting her sense.

They were made to sit, facing each other. Arnav didn't hesitate to ogle at her whereas it was too hard for Khushi to control herself from not ogling at Arnav. Both of them looked like a MADE FOR EACH OTHER pair, looking extremely ravishing.

Khushi was getting blessings from people who were performing the Haldi ritual where Arnav did nothing but adoring Khushi. Khushi was too awkward sensing his strong penetrating gaze. She slowly raised her eyes and choked, seeing him eating her through the gaze. Why not... if she looks like an angel...? She looked more beautiful with Haldi on her cheeks.

The ritual got over. Arnav and Khushi were asked to wash their faces. Garima was assigned to greet the guests by Ratna. Garima readily agreed to it and started making the guest eat lunch.

Arnav headed to his room and saw Khushi entering the guestroom. Taking a U-turn, he went towards her room. Before Khushi went to the washroom, he stopped her, clutching her hand. Khushi jerked at his sudden act and about to shout, Arnav closed her mouth and pinned her on the wall.

*Shhhh... it's me...* he lowered his hand.

*What are you doing here?* She asked to whisper, unusually.

*Just to see you...*

*You were seeing me...until a few minutes ago...* She said in a feeble tone.

*You look damn stunning...I can't take my eyes from you... *

She so wanted to say YOU TOO but...

*You came here to say this?*

Arnav nodded yes. Khushi sighed.

*You have seen me... go to your room...*

Arnav stood, looking at her, said nothing. Khushi bowed down couldn't stand his daggered gaze. She tried to push him but Arnav snaked her in his arms.

*This is not done... I don't like such things... leave me...* Khushi said while trying to get away from him.

Arnav left her from his clutch.

*You are allowed to *don't like* such things only today. From tomorrow onwards... your excuses will not be accepted...* Arnav tapped her cheek and left the room.

Khushi stood like a statue thinking his daring statement. But what's there to be surprised? It's usually after the marriage... Let's see... what he does... she smirked.

To be continued...

The next part is available on Inkitt

Marriage

Aman came to RM because Arnav called him by phone as he wanted to meet him.

*Why did you call me ASR?*

*You already knew I'm tracking my Dadi's number...*

*Yeah I know...*

*Now, we are in need of tracking Kamini Devi too...*

*But why?*