Visits

After the bath, the girls put on their pijamas and went to the bed. Korra kissed Asami good night and they slept, they didn't even had time to discuss how they were going to tell their friends that they were a couple, it has been a tough day.

In the morning Korra was the first to wake, so she decided to make breakfast for both of them. Having everything done, she head to the bedroom with a couple of coffees and scrambled eggs. Asami wasn't up yet so she put the tray on a table, kneel down next to Asami and gently caressing her hair said- "Asami, wake up. I made breakfast".

She opened one eye and said- "Morning".
"I made breakfast"- she repeated.
"Greaaat"- yawned Asami-" I'm hungry".
Korra stood up, took the tray and put it on Asami's lap, then she turned on the TV and enjoyed breakfast together.

Korra took the dishes to the kitchen for cleaning but somebody rang the doorbell, so she left it on the table and answered the door. It was Mako and Bolin, who wanted to visit them, mostly Asami because she was injured. Korra opened the door and greeted her friends with a smile, but deep inside she was nervous, she didn't know how to disguise her relationship with Asami.

She guide the boys to the room and asked if they could wait a minute because Asami wasn't ready. They nodded and waited. Korra entred the room and closed the door.
"Asami! Mako and Bolin are here"- she whispered as for the boys not to hear.
"Great let them come".
"But what are we going to say?".
"The truth"- said Asami happily.
"No, you don't mean...".
"Yes, that we are a couple"- she whispered- "If they are our true friends, they will understand".
"Maybe you're right"-said Korra still nervous.
"Hey, don't worry everything will be fine. I will tell them for you".
"Okay".

So Korra let them in, still nervous.
"Sorry to interrupt"- Mako said.
"It's okay, come!"- Asami said with a bright smile.
"We were worried when Tenzin told us your ankle was bad"- said Bolin.
"Its better now, thanks to Korra, she had been treating it with water bend".
Korra smiled and sat next to Asami on the bed.
"I got something for you"- said Mako to Asami, giving her a rose.
"Oh, it's beautiful thanks!"- she said.
Korra was kind of angry because she knew what he was doing.
"I care about you Asami"- said Mako in front of all.
"I do too"- she said-" but just like friends. Mako I thought you knew our relationship was over"- Asami rejected him.
"Yeah but I had hope we could try again".

At this moment both Korra and Bolin felt in an awkward situation, and neither of them talked.
"Besides, I am with Korra now"- she said proudly. Now, the Avatar was dying of shame and her face turned completely red.
"What do you mean?"- asked Mako.
"I-I think they are in love"- said Bolin in fear knowing that his brother was really angry.
"That's right, we love each other"- said Korra loosing all her fear that made her nervous.
"What?! How can you do this to me!"- said Mako getting out of the room.
"Um... sorry about that, I will talk to him, he is just tired from work haha"- said Bolin nervously getting out of the room. "Oh"- he said turning around to the girls-" I like the the idea of you two being together". And saying this, he left to make Mako reason.

Asami and Korra were really worried about what just had happened.
"I'm sorry about him"- said Korra.
"Me too, but even if I wasn't with you, I would have said no to him"- confessed Asami.
"Well, I hope he still wants to be our friend"- said Korra.
"He will, don't worry".
Korra smiled at her girlfriend and hugged her.
------------------------------
02/04/15
Please vote and comment, I like to know your opinion, thanks (^^)

Korra & Asamiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें