Ch 8:Explaining to "Kacchan"

13 years old Izuku Pov

I told my mom about my quirk and left out the part of Geno giving it to me or Master Sephiroth training me.

Inko*crying*:I'm so happy that my baby has a quirk.

Izuku:It's ok mom.

We changed my transcript to were my quirk is dubbed as Archangel.

I came into the classroom with Mizuki hugging me.

Mizuki*acting*:I always knew you had a quirk. You just had to find it.

Izuku:Thank you Mizuki for believing in me.

Mizuki:No problem.

I then heard that blond ass hole yelling.

"Kacchan":You don't have a quirk you useless-

When he was about to say nerd I grabbed him by the throat and forced him to the wall.

(Bakugo is Sasuke)

Izuku:Your the reason why I have this quirk. You brought nothing but despair in my life, and I treated you like a friend. And all I got was backlash and hate from you Katsuki.

I heard gasps and whispering from the rest of my class.

Izuku:You think you're going to be a hero? You don't even have the right attitude to be one. So get a job as cashier or something you lowlife.

The teacher then walked in.

Teacher:Alright. Calm down. Izuku put Katsuki down.

I smiled then dropped Katsuki. He dropped to the floor gasping for air.

Izuku:Tch.

I walked to my desk and sat down. In the back of my mind I heard my master.

Sephiroth:' Great Job. '

Izuku:' Thank you Master. '