Chapter 8

Dragon's POV:
I woke up in Potter's arms and tried to move out his grasp but he must've felt that as he put a tighter grip on me and woke up growling. "H-hi potter." He had stopped growling and looked at me with a sleepy like daze in his eyes. Then he just hid his head in the crook of my neck then said. "Good morning love." I was silent at those words and said "L-love?" "Yes duh I want you to be mine." I knew that I wouldn't be able to fight it so I just let him be and said "Ok fine yours but can we go to breakfast I'm starving an I want to see my friends damn it!" "Fine but all of you are sitting at the Slytherin table." "I don't give two fucks because I just want to eat so shut the fuck up and let's go!" He looked at me with pure blood red eyes and a raised eyebrow. "Come on!" We both got ready and left to the Great Hall I entered way before him seeing my friends all of them were at Gryffindor talking. I had quickly walked and sat by them saying "hey guys!" "DRACO!" They all didn't shout but they didn't say it loud enough for at least almost have of Gryffindor to hear. (Luna will be in this text Blaise will be in this text Pansy will be in this text while Ginny wont be talking that much until I say so) "Draco are you ok? We didn't see you at all the rest of the day"" Yeah I'm ok!" Everyone had nodded relieved."That is a good thing to hear well we know about the you know what Luna and Ginny told us." Both Raven claw girls had nodded their heads agreeing." You gave us all a heart attack almost but that is good and I don't know if you could ever go back-" The doors had slammed open and Harry had walked in everyone went silent but then resumed talking after he had nodded his head. He walked to were I was and the rest of us."Draco, the rest of you come on." We all had walked after him and had sat at the Slytherin table in front of him we'll I didn't he pulled me to his lap. Which the group had then laughed quitely at me which caused me to become a fucking tomato."S-shove off!" they all said this next" NO WAY! THIS IS TO CUTE!"" go die in a ditch!" I was now pouting at them. After all that and telling the crew about Potter and me we had all went to the first class of the day DADA.