Chapter 13

Potter's POV:
After we all were done eating we went to our dorm I ask my father to make our dorm a big one so everyone can hang out and not walk all the way to the others common room. As well as we have a mini kitchen and separate rooms. We also had the non slytherins re-sorted so no one could question about us. Draco, Pansy, and Hermione were all cuddled up together reading a book and talking mostly. Ron, Blaise, and Ginny were all together eating snacks in the kitchen. Luna and Neville were with me on the couch playing with magic. But soon we all got either bored or full of snacks so we decided to play Spin The Bottle mixed with Truth or Dare. How the game works is that one person spins the bottle and then once it lands on someone the person who spins the bottle asks truth or dare. Ginny spins the bottle and it lands in between Ron and Luna but it was more so one Ron's side. Ron had picked dare and Ginny asked if he would scream on top of the Ravenclaw table tomorrow at breakfast. Which made all of us but Ron laugh he said yes but said that he didn't like that idea.

Pansy's POV:
It was Ron's turn to spin and it landed on me. I picked dare since I wasn't a scared bitch and he said "I dare you to go slap the first professor you see when we enter the Great Hall tomorrow and if you see multiple just pick one""I- ok Weasley." It was now my turn to spin and it had landed on Dray! He picked dare which he so regretted it as he was now trying to hide behind Blaise. "Well Dray! I dare you to sit on Harry's lap over there for the rest of the game!" He had looked at me then replied "You can't do anything better?"

337 words
I'm lazy not sorry tho