Chapter 19

Potter's POV:
I was happily cuddling a sleeping Draco and the door started to knock. I reluctantly got up and opened the door to see my father pissed but it then changed to concern and confusion. "Hadrian? What happened?" I realized he saw my bandages and scratches thanks to Draco's doing. "Oh my boyfriend deciding to try and kill me and our friends, bye father!" I quickly pushed him away and closed the door locking it and hearing muffled yells. I just shrugged and walked back to Draco but saw him standing in front of the bedroom door. "When did I become your boyfriend? Potter" "Hm I guess you didn't huh? Well then I must make that happen." I saw his eyes widen slightly and a blush coming on his face but but he tried to cover it up by pointing his head to the ground. I walked over and placed 2 fingers under his chin and tilted his head up so he can look at me. His blush got even darker but didn't dare break eye contact with me and I said fuck it and kissed him.

Draco's POV:
I was in a small state of shock before I realized what was happening and kissed back my head in a swirl of thoughts but it started to fade away. He picked me up making my legs wrap around his waist and carried me to the bed and sat me down still kissing. After a good minute we broke apart for some air. And I knew my face was redder than Gryffindor red. I turned to my right and I felt the bed dip and saw harry smiling at me. "Now am I your boyfriend?" "No, I want a date first and the reasons why you think you can be good for me." "Challenge accepted my dear~." I didn't think it was possible to get anymore redder but lucky me has pale skin. I just grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

(First time I've wrote on this story
-Lux)
343 words)