Chapter 12

(Harry is bitch or whatever I call him mean names cuz he dating my brother 🥲 anyways unless I say so then he will be called bitch and what not.)

Draco's POV:
'My "sister" is funny as fuck when scaring and "bulling" Harry' Anyways we were all relaxing in Harry's "manor" and I was leaning back sitting up on the fluffy warm couch while everyone else was sitting near on the comfy chairs or the bean bag. Harry was using my lap as a pillow and was in a peaceful sleep while I was reading a book as well as playing with Harry's hair in my lap. Hermione and Pansy were both cuddled up in a chair Hermione reading softly out loud to Pansy while Pans started dozing off on her shoulder with a smile. Ron and Blaise and Neville (oops I forgot him I think) were all curled up into the beanbag both Blaise and Neville laying on Ron while all were asleep. Ginny and Luna were in a chair as well Ginny doing spells for fun to make Luna smile and laugh. We were all happy and relaxed but our time was soon up and we had to go to the Great Hall for dinner. (Just pretend they had their other classes before going here) All the boys had woke up with a sad disappointed groan I had laughed with the girls before we had all went to the Great Hall. Ron was in front of us all wanting to eat and he was getting annoyed that we weren't going quick enough. "If u are that hungry Ron, then go already we don't want to hear you whine and groan about why we aren't hurrying up and your stomach is grumbling so loud I'm pretty sure the muggle world can hear you!" All of us but Ron laughed at Mione's words before he replied "FINE!" he bolted off and into the Great Hall. We just watched with amusement and before I knew it I was getting really hungry myself. "He had a great idea bye!" I had then ran off and ran into the Great Hall causing attention to me but I was so hungry I didn't give two fucks and joined Ron at the Slytherin table he was already stuffing his face and I had quickly filled my plate. The doors to the hall open again and this time Blaise, Ginny, and Pansy all entered the hall and ran to me and Ron then they started eating quickly with us. Luna, Harry, Mione, and Neville entered next saying "why did you leave us!" The ones as well as me who all entered the hall before them cause hunger said "WELL BITCHES WE LOVE YOU ALL BUT ARE HUNGRY AS FUCK SO THAT IS WHY FOOD IS MORE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW LIKE WE SAID WE LOVE YA!!" The whole hall started cracking up in laughter so were we all.

492 words