Chapter 9

Dragon's POV:
We all were walking to class when we got stopped by an annoying screaming Cho Chang. Potter had became pissed and asked her or more so commanded to stop but she kept saying shit like 'BUT HARRY I LOVE U WHY ARE YOU WITH THAT- THAT THING!!' Which I was in full pissed off mode when she called me a THING "First bitch you are screaming like a monkey, second go shove a fucking dick up your ass if your that pissed, Third call me a thing again.. And u will not see the light of FUCKING DAY AGAIN. Thank you good bye bitch" I had then walked off and into the classroom and sat down in the very back seat. Before the crew had joined me and had pure shock and surprise on their faces." DRACO THAT WAS  AWESOME!!" Harry- when did I call hi- whatever he said " You are a true damn Slytherin alright!"  I had looked at him up and down and gave him a 'the fuck? Of course I am' look "So what are you saying Potter? That you didn't believe me?"  He had just playfully glared at me before sitting down as the teacher had walked in. I wasn't surprised when I saw Lupin walk into class in fact I was expecting him or Black cause of my fucking 6th sense my Slytherin self developed. "Hello class and today we are going to be casting a patronus charm today. The animal you get is what is closely connected to your traits, personality, strength, agility, mind, emotions, as well as if your soulmate has the same one as you which many people can but their's or your's will coil or join together and then disappear while still in the grasp of each other and more." (I made that up cuz I'm lazy and my story now so....) We had all walked out side as the fresh air was better for us. (The next few are the soulmates)
   Pansy and Hermione both had a otter
   Blaise and Ron both had a terrier dog
   Ginny and Luna both got an owl (me and Draco both feel pissed as Luna as she is our baby sister)
    Me and Potter got a Phoenix but mine kept changing as it should but it still stayed with his
  Everyone else just had whatever
"My, my wow four pairs of soulmates well we are going to make sure you all have your own dorms." Which I was just correcting and saying 3 as Potter has a whole manor to him self basically here.

  THAT'S ALL CUZ I'M IN DEEP SHIT MAYBE! ALSO @derpyhaircat thx! ALSO I CAN'T COMMENT OR REPLY SO IF U COMMENT OR ASK ME STUFF I'LL REPLY AT THE END OF A CHAPTER AND TAG U OK! THX BYE!

473 words