Fantasy AU

...yeah.

Idea credit goes to the fantastic DragonQueen4324

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once upon a time, there was a King and his children. Despite King Hades having a wife, Queen Persephone, he had many affairs. (though not as many as King Zeus from a neighboring kingdom). Out of those affairs, he was gifted with three kids; Bianca and Nico from Lady Maria Di Angelo, and Hazel from Lady Marie Levesque.

Now, King Zeus was not pleased with King Hades having a son as an heir, so he tried to kill Prince Nico, but murdered his mother instead.

King Hades was furious with his brother, so he declared war upon his brother. Ever since, The Kingdom of the Sky has not been in communication with The Kingdom of the Earth. Until a few years ago, where two boys unexpectedly fell in love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Solace was running for his life.

All he did was steal a few things from the local market, and now the entire royal guard was after him. He ran and ran until he reached the edge of the water where he spotted a nearby boat. He quickly scurried into the boat and released the sail, propelling him away from the shore.

He laughed into the wind as he heard the faint yelling of the soldiers fade away. He collected himself before turning around to steer the boat. As he did so he was startled by the man in front of him.

"What the Hell are you going on my boat, thief?"

Will jumped back and reached towards his belt to grab his dagger, but his pocket was empty.

"Looking for something?" the man taunted as he held the weapon in front of him. His eyes were the color of the waves around him and his jet black hair was messy from the wind blowing through it. He appeared to be only a few years older than Will, but far more experienced in the water.

Will gawked at him, completely speechless.

The man laughed and handed the dagger back to Will. "I'm only joking. You have to pay more attention to your only weapon though."

Will finally swallowed his fear and gathered to courage to speak. "Wh-Who are you?"

The sailor laughed and stuck out his hand in a friendly manner.

"I'm Percy. What's your name, thief?"

"Will."

Percy grinned. "Well, I knew that 'when there's a Will, there's a way,' but I never expected the way to be kleptomania. Follow me."

By the way Percy strutted his way along the boat deck, Will knew that he didn't meet any ordinary sailor. His fears were confirmed when he leaned over the deck and read the name of the boat. The Lady Annabeth.

Isn't that the name of the Prince's fiancé?,He thought. This has to be a coincidence...

"Ah, you like? I named the boat after my lady back at home. I know the boat is pretty nice but she definitely can't compare to the real deal."

Will's panic was interrupted by Percy's voice at the bow. Will gulped. This can't be happening!

"By any chance does Percy happen to be a nickname?"