Is Will Solace a Swiftie?

"Nico! Get the popcorn and tissues ready!" Will announced, loudly slamming the office door open.

Nico looked up from his work. "What? Why?"

"Taylor Swift's 10- minute version of All Too Well is out! We have to watch it!"

Nico sighed. "Why are we going to watch a ten-minute music video?"

Will rolled his eyes. "It's a short film, Nico. And we're watching it because Sadie Sink is in it and you know how much I love her in Stranger Things."

Nico rested his forehead against a pile of papers on the desk. "Isn't Stranger Things that one show with the kid named Will?"

Will grabbed the back of the rolling office chair and dragged his boyfriend backwards. "Yes, and it's awesome. Now for Taylor Swift time."

"You're obsessed with her." Nico lifted his feet up and allowed himself to be rolled out of the room.

"She started off with country music, just like my Mom. Now she's a pop icon."

"This isn't helping with the 'gay men listen to popular women singers' trope. You're already crazy for Lady Gaga."

"So I like their music and like you. Is it a stereotype for me to also love Dolly Parton?"

"Yes, actually."

Will paused. "Whatever. I'll be stereotypical if I have to." He huffed. "And technically I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. Checkmate."

"Fine. You got me." Nico gave up, not wanting to argue. "Ten minutes, that's it."

"The film also has Dylan O'Brien..." Will tried.

"From Maze Runner?"

"The very same."

Nico sighed. "Fine."

Will grinned. "Yessss!"

~fifteen minutes later~

"Will? Are you alright?"

Will looked over at his boyfriend, face red and tears marking wet trails down his cheeks. "Fuck Jake Gyllenhaal."

Nico let out a short laugh. "Aw, come here."

Will did as he was told and flopped on top of Nico.

Nico pat the lump under the green blanket. "There, there."

Will buried his face in his boyfriend's chest. "He had her scarf only it wasn't actually a scarf it represented her virginity and innocence and-" He took a shaky breath. "And he can't give it backkk."

"I know, I know."

"And she was so young and innocent and he took advantage of that. He was so much older than her and she was only twentyyy."

Nico looked down. "You're only nineteen and I'm well over one hundred years old, technically."

Will lifted his head up, a tuft of blond hair sticking out from underneath his blanket shelter. He opened his mouth to speak, but his bottom lift only quivered.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I was just joking." Nico kissed the blanket-covered head of his boyfriend. "I'm sorry."

Will plopped his head down again. "You'd never do anything like that to me, right?"

"Why are you even asking that? Of course not, my love."

"Promise?"

"I swear on the River Styx."

"Mmph. Good. I'd have to write a dramatic breakup song if you did." Will wrapped his arms around Nico's torso.

"I'll have to be extra nice to you, then. If you were to write a song about me, I would want it to be like Lover."

Will looked up again, his blue eyes sparkling. "You remembered!"

"Of course I did! You were listening to it non-stop the other day, darling." Nico kissed him on the forehead. "I would have to be senile if I didn't remember."

"I love you." Will kissed Nico on the lips. "I love you."

"Mmm. I love you too."

"I love you I love you I love you!" Will pulled himself closer. He pulled away and stared at Nico.

Nico raised and eyebrow. "What are you looking at me for?"

"Mmmmm. Guess what." Will sniffed, grinning.

Nico smiled. "What?"

"No, guess!"

Nico pretended to think. "Hmmm..."

"Hurryyyy."

"I'm going to guess... that you love me?"

"Ding ding ding! You won! What do you want as your prize?"

Nico pretended to think again. "I want you to kiss me again."

Will leaned in closer. "As you wish."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 666

Wow! I actually updated twice in a month! Wow!

Also, please note that I'm not a Swifty nor have I seen the short film, but I knew enough of it to write a quick chapter

Yes, I headcanon Will to love Taylor Swift and Dolly Parton because he grew up with a female country singer, so he has all the respect for them

Thanks for reading, folks! And thanks for 15k!

-SN
—————————————————————-
EDIT: I FOUND WILL SOLACE SWIFTIE FANART

-SN—————————————————————-EDIT: I FOUND WILL SOLACE SWIFTIE FANART

THE ARTIST IS agua.en.llamas ON INTSTA I LOVE IT AAAAA