🏅The Olympics 🏅

THANK YOU FOR 8K!!!!!! Y'all don't check the A/N much so I'm gonna say it right here. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU!!! Love y'all ✨

💐Have some flowers, my beautiful fans. 💐

yeah... anyway go team USA ✌️
—————————————————————
"Yes! Go! Go! YEAH LET'S GOOOO!!!" Will wasn't even sitting on the couch anymore; he was standing up and screaming at the women swimming on TV.

"No! Forza Italia! Vai più veloce! Battili!" Nico was cheering on the Italian representative, who wasn't going as fast as the U.S. team.

"USA! USA!"

"ITALIA!" Nico was no longer on the couch.

Sure enough, the American woman finished first.

Will whistled. "Yeah, Katie! That's what I'm talking about!"

A/N: How is Katie Ledecky so fast what the heck???? Nothing is more patriotic than watching your country send out their demigods to complete against other countries. 🦅🇺🇸

Nico groaned. "Fuck! That's another gold for the United States. That makes 20 total for you."

"So far." Will grinned. "Don't feel too bad. Italy is still in the top ten."

"We have four gold medals, William. What gives?"

"Hey, you're lucky Michael Phelps isn't competing this year. We're giving you a chance to keep up." Will added yet another blue tally mark on the whiteboard to mark the victory.

"That's one swimmer!" Nico fell back on the couch, annoyed.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure the man is a son of Poseidon. Have you seen him?" Will put the lid back on the marker.

"Whatever. I still think Percy should compete. He would destroy this 'Michael Phelps' guy." Nico threw a piece of popcorn at his husband.

"Hmm, maybe. Percy Jackson, Olympic gold medalist. Makes sense." Will caught the popcorn in his mouth. "He would still complete for team USA, by the way. Italy would be doomed."

Nico groaned. "Damn you Americans."

Will checked the schedule. "Hey, United States versus Italy at ten. Women's volleyball. Want to tune in?"

"Be prepared to add another tick to my side, Di Solace. Team Italy is going to win!"

"Whatever you say, sweetheart."

Fin.
————————————————————————
Indeed we will, Nico. We'll see.

I hope we can see Percy competing in 2024. That would be a fun race to watch.

I can't wait until the Winter Olympics next year. I like the ice skating :)

Any Yuri On Ice fans out there? Anyone??

Oh, since school is starting soon, I won't be as active. Probably. Good luck to all of you!

Word Count: 404