Go Team Bianca!

muahahaha this is another future thingy

Bianca is like 7 or so
————————————————
"Dad! Papa! Wake up wake up wake up!" Bianca climbed on top of Will's sleeping figure and shook him awake.

Will stirred slightly but squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that she would go away.

"Daaaaad! Come on! Wake up!" Bianca bounced up and down on the bed.

Nico rolled over and slowly opened his eyes. "Bianca, what's wrong?"

She poked her dad's cheek repeatedly. "Dad promised that he would play basketball with me today."

Nico checked the alarm clock on the bedside table. "Bia, darling, it's seven thirty in the morning."

Bianca shrugged. "That's still today, isn't it? Dad always says that the early bird gets the worm."

Will pushed his daughter's finger away from his face. "Well, it's better for the worms to sleep late."

Bianca bounced again. "But you promised that you would play with me!"

"She has a point," Nico shrugged and attempted to roll his husband over to face them both, "You did promise."

"Nico, it's Saturday. I want to sleep." Will tossed an arm over his eyes.

Nico removed the arm. "Which means that you can sleep in tomorrow. Come on, I'll get up too."

Will pulled his pillow over his face. "Ten more minutes?"

Bianca made a face. "Please?"

Nico grabbed the pillow from his husband and hit Will with it. "Solace, she's making the face."

"Which face?"

"The one with the eyes. Oh it hurts, just get up."

Will peeked through a half-closed eyelid and saw Bianca giving him puppy-dog eyes. He groaned and sat up. "Fine. Let me get ready. Meet you downstairs in twenty?"

Bianca grinned, one of her two front teeth missing. "Make it ten."

"Fifteen and I'll make you pancakes."

Bianca bounced off the bed. "Deal!" She ran off towards her room to get her shoes on.

"Change out of your pajamas too!" Nico shouted down the hallway.

Bianca's little hand popped out from her room and gave a thumbs up.

Will sighed. "That kid is going to be the death of me, I swear."

Nico laughed and gave his husband a quick kiss. "She gets her stubbornness from you, just remember that."

Will rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Yeah, I know. She just looks like you. Like, in a kind of creepy way."

"You say that a lot, but I don't really see it." Nico stretched and got out of bed. "Get up, you promised your daughter pancakes and basketball."

"Fine. She gets her persuasive abilities from you, though."

"How would you-"

"I'm ready!" Bianca singsonged.

Will's eyes widened as he quickly tugged a t-shirt on. "Coming!"

"William! Pants!" Nico grabbed his husband's wrist to prevent him from leaving the room in only his boxers.

"Yes! Right!" Will grabbed the first pair of shorts in the drawer and ran downstairs.