Adventures of Professor Di Solace

In which Will is a high school health/biology teacher. Nico is in charge of filing cold cases at the police department.

Part 1 (if y'all like this)

"UUUUGH! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?" Will groaned.

Nico walked in, resting a laundry basket on his hip. "Say what?"

Will ran his fingers through his hair. "Say that I have my doctorate, so I'm Professor or Doctor Di Solace. I've had these students for three months now, and they STILL call me 'Mr. Solace.'"

Nico put the basket down on the couch and sat down next to his husband. He kissed him on the cheek. "I'm Mr. Di Solace."

Will sighed and kissed him back. "Exactly."
He turned another test over and groaned.

Nico leaned over to see. "What?"

Will flipped the page towards him. "Red ink. Who takes a test in red pen?"

Nico shrugged. "Brave students who aren't afraid of the wrath of their health teachers, I guess."

Will studied another test before he plopped the remaining stack of papers on the coffee table. "I'm done."

Nico reached over and grabbed the one on top. He laughed.

Will shot daggers at him. "Is my pain and suffering really that funny to you?"

The dark-haired man wiped his eyes as he calmed himself down. "This is kind of hilarious, you have to admit!"

His blond husband grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

Nico reached over and rubbed his husband's back. "There there. It's not every day that a student draws tiny penises all over an assignment, right?"

Will grumbled into the pillow, "We're not even learning anatomy this semester."

THE END

WC: 280