3

This one was requested by Dianahawthorne
Finally someone brave enough to request a smut!
Don't read it if you're not comfortable!

Proceed if you're a little hentai...

---------------

You loved Howl.

Everyone knew you loved him. You hoped he knew how you felt.

"Sophie, come here a second!" You groaned hearing her name again but standing up you walked to Howl's room.

(3rd person POV)

Markl and Calcifer looked at each other, sorrow in their eyes as they heard (Y/N) yelling at Howl. "I'm not Sophie, Howl! (Y/N)! My name is (Y/N)!" Was all they heard, they could tell she was crying. They knew how upset she got when Howl called her Sophie. They also knew how he really felt about (Y/N). He truly loved her. It shocked him that he could love another, feeling so torn when Sophie died.

(Normal POV)

'I can't believe it. After all this time, he still calls me Sophie. And I'm crying about it! I should be used to it!' You think to yourself.

"(Y/N). Are you ok up there?" You smile, it was Markl.

"Yeah. Thanks, Markl." You hear a giggle as he skipped away.

'What's going on?' You thought to myself.

"(Y/N). Please, look at me," Howl tilts your head up forcing you to look at him, "I love you." Was all he said before he kissed you.

The kiss grew hungry as he picked you up, laying you on his bed. You moaned as he kissed and sucked on your neck, leaving his mark on you. His hands trailed up your top which was ripped off revealing your C-cupped breasts in, as Howl told you before, his favourite lacy bra of yours.

"Oh. You knew this was happening before me, didn't you?" He looked at you playfully, eyes clouded with lust.

"Possibly." You moan out again as he fondles with your breasts with one hand and pulls away your skinnies and underwear with the other. "Oh, this isn't fair. You're fully clothed!" You laughed as he pulled his own clothes off showing his big, hard member. You gulped wondering how it would fit.

"There. Happy? Can I get back to what I was doing?" You nod in response as he inserts a finger into your heat. Your back arches as he inserts another and pumps them inside you. You cry out as he makes you climax with his fingers.

When you were done regaining your breath Howl braced at your entrance, waiting for your word.

"Careful with me, Howl. You're the first." You state calmly as he nods, aware of why you want him to be careful.

"Of course, (Y/N)." He replied as he slowly pushed into you. You felt pain tear through your body, it wasn't pleasant, but you had to endure to get the pleasure.

After a few moments of stillness to adjust to Howl inside you, you felt the pain subside and pleasure replaced it. You had hours of fun with Howl. A couple of rounds of 'fucking' and most of the round were you and Howl making love to each other.

*time skip to following morning*

You were making breakfast when Howl stomped his way down the stairs.

"Morning, all." He greeted groggily.

"Morning, Howl," you replied, "I have a question." You added.

"Shoot." Howl said smugly.

"Did you use protection last night?" You stuttered a few times feeling awkward having to say it in front of Markl and Calcifer.

"No. Why?" He looked at you confused.

"Howl! What if I'm pregnant?!" You shout running into the bathroom. You loved kids, but was your relationship with Howl going to cope with kids?

"Hey.. I want little me's and you's running around. I'd be quite happy to find out that I'm going to be a father." Howl whispered into your ear as he wrapped his arms around you. You smiled, he could be such a dork.

"I'm glad you're happy if it is the outcome."

-----------------

Sorry if it's short on whatever device you're using.

Vote

Comment

Share! <3

~Cath