3 part 2!

Due to demand, I'm doing a second parter for my previous one shot!

---------

"Guys," Howl started, "(Y/N) has an announcement to make!" You sit giggling, sat on the counter as he stood beside you. You laugh as you hear Markl tumble down the stairs in attempt to make it for your announcement.

"Ooh! What is it, (Y/N)?!" Markl asked enthusiastically. You laughed at him once again patting his head as Howl was still getting Calcifer to sit steadily on some wood that was balanced on the top of a steel cup.

"Ready?" I asked, everyone nodded as Howl smiled, "guys, I'm pregnant." You state. You stared at Markl and Calcifer as they processed the new information and giggles as their faces slowly lit up.

"Oh, congratulations, you two!" Calcifer beamed across at Howl as he winked. Howl chuckled his low chuckles and winked back. Markl ran up to you and started speaking to your stomach, "Hey, there, little guy... I'm uncle Markl. You're gonna love me!" This melted your heart, hearing such sweet words.

"I'm sure the baby will love you, Markl. You're too sweet not to love." You said as you hopped off the counter to hug him, which he gladly returned.

*time skip to like labour, cos I'm mean*

"Push, (Y/N). One last push!" The nurse shouted over your screaming and Howl's sobbing. You we crushing his hand in all fairness to the poor bloke.

"Come on, you can do it!" As the nurse finished her sentence your baby had been delivered, screaming as the cold air hit its sensitive little body. You smiled warmly but felt pain year through you as you screamed again.

"What the hell's happening?!" You screamed loudly at the nurse who was checking you for anything that could be wrong.

It was after a few seconds you heard "oh my gosh," your head flew up and she finished her sentence with "you've got another one coming." Which shocked you. You looked at Howl, he looked terrified. It was probably because he'd have his hand crushed again.

"You can push." Which you gladly did. You wanted the little blighter out of you, you were in so much pain, excruciating pain. You screamed still gripping tightly to Howl's hand until the pain lessened and you heard the cry of another baby which you saw briefly before they took both of them away for checks.

"Well done, (Y/N). You did it." Howl smiled as he stroked your face. You were panting, you just wanted to sleep. You closed your eyes waking up a few hours later to a nurse asking whether you needed anything and whether you wanted to hold your babies.

"A drink would be nice, thanks. And yes, please." You replied trying not to sound too excited to see your newborn children. She walked outside which caused your heart to drop. 'she won't let me see them' you thought sadly.

Your head shot up as Howl walked through the door with two babies in his grasp, sleeping soundly against his chest. You smiled, heart warming at the sight in front of you.

"Hey, it's your mummy." Howl said sweetly to the children in his arms. They both stirred and looked around. "What do you want to call them?" He asked you. You were stumped. You hadn't thought this far ahead.

"Umm.. I've always liked the names Emma and Katrina.. What about that?" You suggested. Howl smiled down at the two baby girls and nodded in agreement.

"I like it. Emma and Katrina."

*skip to when they're sixteen, you're fooked*

You were sat quietly on the sofa while Howl cooked food waiting for your two girls to come home. They were bringing their boyfriends to meet you and Howl over dinner.

"Hey! Mum, Dad! We're home!" You hear Katrina yell through the house as she steps through the door with her boyfriend Laurence, followed by Emma and her boyfriend Kier.

The boys seemed like nice kids. They'd proven enough to Howl that he approved of them by dinner.

When the boys had to leave, you were truly sad. You liked them. You were quite surprised that you did.

"Bye, Panda-bear!" Katrina yelled as Laurence left.

"Bye, my precious little Goff!" Emma yelled as Kier left.

"Howl," he turned to you, listening, "I think we need to have a 'chat' with the girls." Howl nodded, smiling, seeing straight through your joke.

"Ew, mum, dad, no!" Both girls screamed as they ran off to their rooms.

"Wow.. That was easy. Quiet night for us."

-------

This is probably more boring than I think it is, but oh my god it's boring. I can't write to save my life, I drag on so much!

Vote

Comment

Share <3

~Cath