Two

This one was requested by Clyree.
This ones an angsty-fluff one, ok?:3
I had All About Lovin' You by Bon Jovi playing all the way through this. It made a very cute backing song :')

-------------

For the past few weeks you and Howl had been in a few domestics, it was driving you insane. You were going to confront him, and he was going to confront you. You and Calcifer had established that is was best for you not to be too insensitive with him since he was a very feminine man in this division.

"(Y/N), what are you planning on saying to him when you speak to him?" Markl asked quietly, like Mammy and Daddy had fought in front of his very eyes, which didn't surprise you, you did treat him like your very own son.

"I don't know yet, Markl. The grumpy thing'll have to COME DOWN STAIRS FIRST!!!" You bellowed, last part aimed at Howl who was currently sulking in your shared bedroom.

"Well, I'd be down there if someone WASN'T BEING SUCH A BITCH RECENTLY!" He retaliated. You'd had enough. You were fed up with his attitude and you were going to sort it out, NOW, whether it be sophisticated or having to bend him over your knee and slap his ass like a mother should.

"Howl, come here, now! I need to talk to you, in a grown up manner. I don't need anymore fighting." You summoned him from upstairs maturely while you watched him stomp down the stairs like a adolescent teenager, his blond hair standing at odd angles on his head like it does when he's stressed. You hated seeing him like this. It hurt you.

"What do you want?" 'Ouch' you thought.

"I want to talk to you about us.." You paused and his face dropped, "no, don't look at me like that. You know what you've done and how you've acted. I'm giving you one LAST chance to sort your attitude out before I walk. If you can sort yourself out, I won't be leaving anytime soon. Deal?" His head nodded vigorously to answer you and he embraced you in a hug.

"Aren't you going to tell him abo-" You glared at the source of the voice, Calcifer. You gave him a look that said 'not the best of times to be saying that'.

"What is it? What's wrong? (Y/N), answer me! What is Calcifer on about?" You looked into his eyes, worried about how he'd react to it. The look he gave you as he placed his hand on your face was enough to encourage you to tell him.

"Howl," You paused, he nodded telling you to continue, "Howl, you're... I'm pregnant." You changed how you were going to say it last second, nerves taking over and making you feel sick.

Howl's eyes widened, which frightened you slightly, and he cheered. "(Y/N), this is brilliant! I was always told as a kid that I'd never have a girl long enough to have children." He looked at you sadly, putting his hands on either side of your face.

"You very nearly didn't." You said laughing at him. His face dropped, and he realised what he'd done and he vowed to you there and then that he'd never be like that with you again.

"I'm still really sorry." You shook your head at him, earning an odd look from him. You put your hands on the back of his head and brought his face close to yours.

"I love you, Howl." You edged closer, your lips touching in a passionate, loving kiss. You'd missed moments like this with Howl.

"I love you too, (Y/N)" he mumbled after you two broke away for air. He stiffened and looked at you, "How come Calcifer knew about your pregnancy before me?" He laughed.

Neither of you were going anywhere anytime soon.

------------

Sorry if it's short.

Message me requests!

Vote, comment, share!<3

~Cath