Eight!!

Woohooo! Four in three days?! I think I'm doing pretty well so far xD

This one was requested by KenzieKraus, who I also apologise to for not even messaging her to let her know I'd seen her request :(

-----------------------------------------------------

'Reading again..' Howl thought to himself as he looked across at (Y/N) sat in the cuddle chair in the corner of the room. He sighed and decided to make some tea, offering some to her to see if he could at least hear her voice for a change instead of grunts of annoyance or hums. But to no avail, he just received a hum in response which told him that she would like a cup.

After an hour of trying to speak to her, he decided to give up and ask Markl and Calcifer whether they knew of ways to get her to look up from her book just so he could look at her again. 

"Sorry, Howl, we don't know of anything you could do, and we know her quite well.." They shake their heads making Howl frown. He just wanted to see those eyes of hers on him again rather than that stupid book, he sighs, 'oh well, looks like she's going to be left like that then..' He thought and sadly trudged up to their shared room. He truly loved the bones of her but sometimes he wondered how since he never even speaks to her.

Howl eventually fell asleep thinking about her, the way they used to be, the way everything made her smile or laugh. He loved the way she would fit against him like a jigsaw piece when they slept. The two things he'd never experienced with her was their first kiss and sex, but the latter should wait for a long while yet.

He woke after a couple hours, unable to sleep without her beside him. He tiredly walked downstairs to see her asleep in the chair, her book on her chest, making him chuckle. He always thought it was cute when she fell asleep reading her favourite books or watching a movie, but he found it even cuter when she fell asleep trying to speak to him.

He smiled and moved the book so he could pick her up and carry her up to their room, laying her down on their bed. The sudden movements had woken her up making her look up at Howl.

"Did I fall asleep?" He nods and looks down at her, finally able to speak to her. "Oh," she blushes, "sorry." He shakes his head.

"The only thing you should be sorry about is the fact that you don't speak to me anymore." She frowned.

"I am sorry for not talking to you, you know.. I just love reading-" He stopped her.

"More than you love me?" Her eyes widened at the sudden question against her love for him. Howl took this opportunity and kissed her softly, smiling against her lips. She gladly returned the kiss, trying to put as much as she could into the kiss to show that she loved him more than he originally thought.

"Don't ever doubt how I feel about you." She spoke as they broke the kiss, "I love you more than anything." He smiled.

"Good," He chuckled, "I love you, too." He laid beside her, holding her close as they both drifted back into their slumber, Howl happy because he'd gotten her attention and (Y/N) happy because she'd finally kissed him.

----------------------------------------

Sorry if this is really short or too quickly to the point, I've done that a few times recently.

Message me with requests! I only have one more to do and I have none left. Can't work without you guys, remember?