Five

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been active recently. I've not been very well. I have had your requests and I have thought them through, don't worry! I'm trying my best to get through all of the requests I have received as soon as possible, but I can tell you now, these requests have been REALLY good ;)

I promised that I'd do @UniHedgehog 's request first. She's requested a smut for this chapter so avert your eyes if you don't want to read it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) loved watching Howl and Markl doing magic around the castle, but never tried it herself, until now.

She groaned loudly as her spell went wrong and threw her into the far wall of her room, causing her to knock things off her shelves. She stands and composes herself before trying again; the exact same result happening again making her punch the wall.

"Goddammit!" She shouts, a little too loudly, "I just want to impress him.." She sighs and carries on, this time with a different spell. After a couple tries she nails this new spell, or so she thinks, deciding to show Howl as soon as he got home.

"I'm home!" 'its Howl..' she thought. 'It's show time!'. She ran downstairs, calling his name loudly.

"I have something to show you!" She squeals slightly making him chuckle, following her up to her room where she stood braced to show him what she'd learnt to do a short while ago, "Ready?" He nods and watches her. She smiles widely and says a few things under her breath before what she thought would be the spell starts to do its work. 

"(Y/N)!" Howl shouts as she's thrown into the wall like the first few times she did the first spell, "Are you ok..?" She nods and starts crying into his chest. "(Y/N), what's wrong..? You haven't been very well recently, now this.. What's going on?" She sighs.

"I just wanted to impress you, Howl.." His expression softens slightly before he kisses her lips, pushing her onto her back.

"You impressed me right from the start. I don't care if you can't do magic, that's not what I like. I want to be the powerful one. I want you to be my ordinary, special girl." Before she could respond, he'd kissed her again, but this time a little more rough as he'd started to rid her of her clothes.

"H-Howl," she stammered, "I..." She stops, realising it sounds stupid to say what it was she wanted to say.

He chuckles, "I love you, too." She smiles as they kiss for a third time, Howl quickly stripping of his clothes too, before pulling from the kiss, this time to ask a serious question, "Are you sure about this..? You can say no, and I'll stop." He looks at her lovingly.

She nods "I'm sure." He nods and pushes himself in, causing her to wince, "o-ow.." She tears up, Howl kissing her lips softly to take her mind off of the pain. Soon enough, she moans, giving him the ok to move. 

"H-harder.." She begs loudly as she breaks the kiss this time, "F-faster!" He does as she says, quickly building their releases.

"(Y/N), I'm close.." She nods, telling him that she was too.

"I'm..." She doesn't finish her sentence, getting cut off by the mass amount of pleasure shooting through her body causing her to scream his name loudly.

Howl groans loudly, pulling out to release on her stomach, panting once he was done. He collapsed onto the floor beside her, "See? Who needs magic when you can do that?" He chuckles.

"You dork." She giggles, slowly falling asleep on the floor beside him. He wraps his arms around her, falling asleep too.

------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry this took so long! From being unwell comes no motivation :(