Four

This one was requested by its_a_maxocracy

Fluff!^_^

-------

~dream state~

I giggle as I watch Howl play with Markl on the floor of our bedroom. I lean down and kiss him on the lips, somehow letting it get heated.

I pull away from the kiss and smile "I love you" I whisper before I realise that I'm in the middle of the woods. "H-Howl?" I call out loudly, screaming as I hear footsteps coming running at me making me run away from the noise. I run into a tree, knocking myself over as the person causing all these noises towers over me.

It's Howl.

I jump up and kiss him, a sharp pain shooting through my stomach. I look down and I see Howl retracting a knife from my gut. "W-why?" I fall to my knees as my body gets weaker. "I don't like you. You're a nuisance. What better way to get rid of you than in the middle of the woods? No one will find you here."

"(Y/N)!" I feel someone shaking me... W-what?

~Real life~

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" I jolt up in a cold sweat, Howl sat at my side with a concerned look on his face.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask, trying to cover myself due to being in undergarments because it was hot.

"I could hear you breathing heavily and it was a little off so I came to check on you and found you in this position and....and... It scared me."

I suddenly remember what he said in my dream "I don't like you. You're a nuisance...." I burst into tears, trying to form a sentence. "H-Howl? D-do you l-like me? D-do I annoy you?" I look at his face. He looks sad. He looks down at me and smiles. "No. I don't like you. But you don't annoy me." My heart sinks. Why doesn't he like me? What have I done?

I start to shake as my crying gets violent. "W-why d-don't you l-like m-me?" I sniffle, wiping my face. He smiles again. "I don't like you because what I feel for you is stronger than like. (Y/N), I love you." I gasp, covering my mouth. Howl's face drops. "Right, I get it. Forget I said anything." He stands and walks to the door making me jump up and follow.

I turn him around to face me. "Don't you want to hear what I have to say?" He shakes his head. "The look on your face made it quite clear what you were thinking." I laugh at his response. "Oh, Howl, you really are bad at reading people. I'd just had a nightmare. That look had nothing to do with what you said. In fact, I love you too..." I didn't get another word into my sentence as Howl's lips hit mine in a soft kiss before he whispered in my ear. "I've wanted to do that since the day you walked in here." I blushed madly. "Go to bed." I giggle.

No more nightmares occurred after that night.

--------

Sorry if it's short. I hope you liked it though!

Like.
Comment.
Share. <3

~Cath