7

TW: ED (EATING DISORDER)
This is not crucial to the story line, if this will trigger or negivly effect you please please don't read. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and this should be a safe space (I can take it down if it makes people uncomfortable but I use my writing as a vent space). Please, look after yourself.

ERENS POV
The day continued like this until around 2, I was getting really hungry but Levi didn't even seam fazed.
"Hey, buddy? I- Erens hungry, how about we go and get some food?" He looks around, face down turned. He slowly begins to shake his head be seams to change his mind. Slightly worried i led him to the lunch hall, suddenly I felt his hand slip out of mine. His eyes glued to the floor. "C-can we eat in your room, p-peas?" He asked quietly.
"Sure" I decided not to question why as I could tell he was on edge.
~while getting food~
"Eren, h-hi" armin smiles at me from a table near me.
"Hey, armin" I respond, monotone. As I do so John pulls him close by his waist and he... leans into his touch? Well that's new, I just shrug and go back to getting food.

~after getting food ~
I come out of the hall to see Levi exactly were I left him, as-if a statue. The only difference being the gloss of tears over his eyes.
"Hey there prince-ie, it's ok. I'm here now, are you hungry?"
He doesn't answer just holds a vice like grip onto the bottom of my shirt. I'm starting to get quite worried but for now I'll just try and get him to eat. "Should we go to your room? It'll be more private than mine?" He barely moves but there is a slight shake of his head signalling to go to my room not his. So we did.

"Come on baby, please have some food. It'll make you fell better, it's good for you. I promise."
I've managed to feed him just over half the food after having a short drink he asked to go to the toilet. "Potty?" He whispered
"Of course, do you want me to come?"
"No, it ok"
"Ok, u know where your going?"
Agin just a nod.

LEVI POV
I run as quick as I can, I can't let daddy hear so Is gonna go as far as I can. Daddy? He's not your daddy, stupid. Nobody is going to want you, especially not whith all that extra weight! Here we are.
I run into the toilet.
After hurling the whole of the contents of my stomach into the toilet I finally broke. My stomach and ribs really hurt. My through burned and my head was spinning. The tears streamed down my face as I begin coffing from a combination of a burned throat, de-hydrogen and crying. After a few minutes of sobbing on the floor I hear footsteps. Daddy, is that daddy? Please, I need him!
Sure enough daddy nocked on 'my' door but came in before getting a response.
Running over he grabbed some tissue and wiped my mouth. "Baby boy, Levi. Hey, look at me princess. It's ok, are you feeling yucky?" I know I'm not I'll and he means am i I'll but I do feel yucky. So yucky. Plunging my aching head into his chest he sits and holds me in his arms. His warm comforting arms. As daddy rubs my back I start to retch, even though there's nothing left to come out if I tried.
"Aw, it's ok sweetheart. Daddy's here for you." Did he call himself daddy? This made me smile before I get sent into another coffing fit.

~after another 40mins of retching, coffing and crying~

I could feel the dark closing in on my eyes, the world fading from my senses. I feel daddy lifting me up in his strong arms and hugging me to his chest. "M'sleepy" I slur out as my vision gets smaller.
"Look at me. Don't fall asleep baby ok? Look at me, we're safe here. Just hang in there and can you tell me about the pretty on the walls on the way to we're we're going?" I knew he was rambling to keep me listening and awake, he's seen enough injuries and worries that If I fall asleep I might not wake up again. At this thought I start to cry once more.
On the way to... wherever we were going, daddy talked sweet nothings into my ear as I slip in and out of consciousness.

AN~ soooo, I guess I rambled a bit here, sorry about that. I hope this was ok. I'm going to do the next part soon (hopefully), and I'm planning on not waffling too much if I can avoid it too much, lol.
Remember your loved and supportive, your brain might be mean to you sometimes but try to look after yourself and stay healthy. And wether you are underweight, average, ripped or more chubby it doesn't change you as a person and your an amazing person