9

(A/N- sorry about shot time skip, also I'm thinking of naming chapters from now on? Do you think that's something helpful or should I just stick to numbers)

It's been just over a months since having to go to the infirmary and i have been helping Levi with  eating and becoming more healthy, both physically and mentally.
Today, we thought it would be good for Levi to socialise more. He doesn't like the idea but hopefully he'll come round.
Jean is in a polly relationship with Armin and Marco, armin and Marco are just friends though. (Hope that makes sense). Marco turned out to be a little, armin let slip the other night. I honestly thought he was more trust worthy...

As I went to the food hall, to my great surprise, I see levi. He's not eating but he is drinking tea. Walking up behind him I slowly move so he can see me before taking, it's busy in here so I'm sure his mind is going 100x an hour.
"Levi, hi."
"Eren, sit"
"Heya kids" Hange buts in, Levi then flips his head stearing into their soul giving a look saying 'don't you dare say that'.
Trying not to laugh I grab some food and sit back down.

Marco pov-
I've just seen Eren walk in and go straight up to Levi, it's weird, neither of them ever seem to be here but today both? Well anyway, I'm trying not to regress because of the amount of people here and feeling about my 'play date' later. Jean nor armin will tell me who it's with. I'm kind of worried and I won't want to slip if I'm with someone I don't know or trust... for now though, I just need to focus on the present.
"Baby?" Jean questions across the table, "not here. Please!" I replay horsely (pun? Maybe)
"Right. What are you staring if about?"
"Nothing"
"Ye sure" Jean waits for a response.
"Just thinking about later..." armin frowns,
"I'm sure it'll go fine. I know that your are similar, If it's really bothering you we can discuss it while training after food?" I knod and go back to eating.

(Time skip to at time of play date. Sorry that I'm beating around the bush so much)
Jeans pov-
Marco is little, we all think it's better that way, hopefully it'll be less anxiety. Levi however is struggling to slip.
"Come on buddy, for Eren? Pleeeaas?" He's trying but to no avail. I knock on the door waiting for the door, preparing patience to not argue with the Eren. "I'm coming" there's a muffled Yelp and then the door is opened.
"Guys, hi, come in." This place looks... interesting. Levi looks stressed but less I'll while feverously tyding the room of little gear. "Marco-" I tried to stop him before he waddled up to Levi.
"Hi"
Levi just crumpled up his nose ignoring him, Marco looked back at me sadly but still persisted. "Commanderw. U ok?" I see Levi look down and take a deep breath. "Hi there little one"
"Yee. I come to play wif oo. Dose you not want to?"
"Ah no, I do but my brain is being a bit iky at the moment. Do you want to sit down?"
I can tell my little angle is happy so I turn to leave, "oi" Eren grabs my arm whispering, "your leaving?!?"
"Urm ye?" I hiss back.
"1. I don't know anything about Marco when he's little and don't have any of his stuff.
2. Does he know your not staying?"
I take a moment to consider these statements, "I guess and no."
I ended up staying...

Levi POV
Marco is actually rather cute, he's sweet in his headspace. I think he wants to be a squad leader, maybe I could pull some strings...
"Mr Levi?" Marco's voice pulls be back.
"Yes, sorry. Yes I think your plan sounds exilant."
With that the day continues on.

(Lame ending, sorry. I'm going to make the play date extend to another chapter, that's the plan anyway.)