4

TW- meantions of self harm. Needles.
Oh my, I'm so sorry that I didn't put the tw before. I must have forgotten, I hope this didn't hurt anyone. Please understand, I will make sure they are in all published chapters if they are needed.

ERENS pov
keep thinking about that day with Levi, what happened. And that strange noise in the cubord, it sounded like someone crying? (Of course Eren was too silly to connect the two).

Levi's pov
Oh shit, of all the days to have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction it had to be with the Titan brat. Ok, no long sleeves but I have a jacket so that should be fine. I had been cleaning down and lining up my furniture for the third time this morning I heard a loud crash behind me... Hange. They burst into my room, 'what if I was changing!?!, then preceded tried to stick a needle In me. And no I Am Not scared of needles (he is). I work with giant sords for fucks sake.

Third person
Due to an experiment Hange knew about the shorters 'little secret'. Even knowing this and that he's scared of needles the scientist desided to barge in and try and inject the poor man. Because of the shock he was a too slow at jumping away from the needle, it penitrated his skin and some of the contents were shot into him.

Hanges pov
As mr shortie over here jumped back un fright I couldn't help but notice his arms. 'Titan wounds, I can examine them!' But as I slowly approches I could see they were no cuts done by Titan. They were scissor and knife cuts!?! Oh my poor thing.

You see hange was one of the only people who know about 'his little secret'. They acted as an almost aunt or uncle, a stand in parent were needed. This was one of those sometimes.

"Hey pebble, nothing to be afraid of. See, no pointy stick, I'm here as a freind."
He stopped backing away but didn't relax. "Scisci?" He asked tentifuly. (I can only assume scisci is short for science since that is what I do but who knows, Levi is a mysterious creature).

More of little Levi in the next chapter hopefully