10

Levi pov
All of this playing and being with Marco is making my head feel calmer. *Marco yawns* "ah it looks like someone's getting sleepy?"
"No!" He argued back
"Shh, there's no need to shout. You don't have to sleep but I think you'll feel better. And, you might get to play with me when I'm regressed." This persuasion seemed to work as he crawled over and slumped onto jeans tummy. I watch as, both half asleep, they coudle into each other. I wish I could do that - especially since I get so cold, but my icky meanie brain makes it hard!

Unfortunately thinking about this caused me to snap out of my in between mind.
"Eren!" Unfortunately that come out more whiny than I thought it was going to. "I want to. No. I need to regress" I state upset and a bit angry.
"Do you know what you can't?" I shake my head but he seems to have an idear.
"Is there anyone left in my tent levi?"
"No...why?" I question; puzzled.
"I know what will relies stress"
Oh... I'm glad the other two people in the room are asleep.

We're back and I can see that Jean is still fast asleep as Marco, mostly awake but groggy, pokes his face. Trying to be quiet I giggle at the sight.
"Wake up soldier!" I command in my little voice, lisp clear. It woke him up but Eren scolded me, "haha, funny baby but inside voices remember" I nod to his statement whilst whatching Jean start and Marco giggle at either me or his daddy, I'm not sure... I want it to be me... a bit sad I look at Marco who's still sitting on the floor as I stand. "Can I call you Levi?" He asks nervously.
I hesitate and look to daddy for advise -a minute nod. "Y-yes. Ok, you Marco?"
"Ye!" He beems, "wanna play?"
"Yea".

THIRD PERSON
Levi is quite a young little usely, when he lets himself slip properly that is anyway. Marco is older but still relatively younger.
They are both sitting on the floor holding wooden mini furniture and material dolls with metal rods as to make them posable. There game seems to be a tea party.
"Daddy? Play with us please?" Marco asks
"Urm. Sure..." Jean replies - unsure.
Levi still hasn't said anything and Eren is getting worried about him. Moving forward and crouching down he begins to speak, "are you ok kitty?"
"Da~da~" Levi coos in response 
"Aw! Have we got our baby Levi, you're very cute!
Jean- Jean! Come over here a sec.
Your ok sweetie, I'm just going to be over here."
The two rivals walk to the door but do not exit the room, "he's in baby space."
"Straight to the point apparently, lighten up."
At this Eren sends Jean a death glare. "Ok, ok... do you want me to tell Marco that we need to leave or???"
"Yes....please."

Now both back with there littles Jean is asking if Marco will cut the play date sort but they can organise another one if necessary.  "B-but I don't understand?" He questions, clearly trying not to get upset.

Whilst all of this is going on Levi has his head resting on what he thinks might be the bed. He's half listening but only really focusing on the feel of his cheek under his teeth as he choose it gently. Levi let's out an indignant and partly pained sound, screwing up his face.
"Baby? Are you ok" Eren asks holding Levi. He pics him up; places him on his lap; and holds Levi's head up with his hand as he rests him on his chest. Levi seems to like this as he snuggles in close. "Bub what's wrong?" He asks once more. To which Levi points at him mouth.
Looking inside Eren is shocked to see the blood in Levi's mouth, how he bit that hard is a mystery to all.

"Sorry guys, I think you really should go, ahah" Eren laughs nervously
"Ye, sûre. Fine" Jean grumbles
"W-urm. See you soon Captain!" Marco ads as they leave.

"Here baby, I'm all yours now."

A.N. Hi, I'm very very sorry this is so late (and short) I'm going to try and do at least once a month, wich isn't a lot but I'm struggling atm. : )
Also, this is 100% un-edited😅 hopefully you can read round it... might go back at some time and re-do.