1

Levi has always seemed a bitter and angry man to his friends and colleague, that wasn't to say he wasn't content or to say he wast moody- he was
Moody, very much so.
His closer friends, even if he might try and denie that they are friends, knew that he was had a ruff life which didn't help his moods.

Levi's pov
The newest batch of "recruits", more like annoying disasters, were just staring there second year of training and there were these three, one names Mikasa and Is an amazing fighter and on my stamderds she must be good. Then there's the coconut, I have to give credit for his brains and tactical skill but at the same time combat really wasn't the best choice for this one, I'd slam a door and that alone would scare him out of his skin.
And, oh, Don't get me started. Eren fucking jeager, the Titan brat. I've had to keep an eye, or shall I say foot, on that one and intern his annoying followers or "friends".
Oh goodness- kicking the day lights out of him was fun...

On this thought Levi left to supervise training

Erens pov
We are all about to start our second year of training to be in  the "servey corps". It's awesome we'll get to fight titans and I can évenge my mother! Anyway, this is the first week back after two weeks off. I know what your thinking two weeks isn't a lot and you haven't even hear the worst part yet, we still had to train!? To make things even works my amazing yet annoyingly over achieving friends, Mikasa and Armin, wanted to do ecstra physical training AND lessons - apparently it's helpful to be able to read, probably so I can read and learn about some boring money... reaes!? Ugh So boring.
Suddenly I was brought out of my thought by a sudden pain sent though my ribs, when I swivled my head to the side ready to fight my attacher only to be met whith a fiery glare from my adopted sister, mikasa.
"Eren, pay attention we're about to start" and soon enough Levi, Erwin and thankfully not hanji studded out to talk to us and the other recruits.

35 mins time skip

"Blah blah blah" was I heard I until inevitably spacing out completely.
Once again I was not left to my thought for long as I hear... Levi??
Levi was calling us all onto stage
"Eren Yeager- mikaser akerman- Armin ???. PleasE Côme up on stage, i would also like to add that I will need to speak to you three in my office when we are done here"

Scared of what was coming next I started to make my way to the front of the crowds.