3

Time skip
Armins pov

We had just finished our meeting? Telling off, either way it was scary. He didn't really tell us much just to stay out of his way, do what he said. He also told us about his new 'specialised group' against the titans. As I was thinking about the things he told us I noticed Eren wasn't with us anymore, he was about 10meters back, "hey, hey Eren" I say, trying to make my voice carry without shouting. Mikasa very helpfully just stud and watched. "Eren, come on we need to go" I once again whisper shout. This time he very slowly turned around and preceded to jog up to we're we were waiting.

ERENS POV
Did the other two see what I saw? Maby, maby not. Armin probably noticed but then again he's so compatinent he'd have asked us already, on top of that he's a scaredy-cat so could probs only pay attention to levi. Mikasa, well she's awsmone not to mention hot, what? Technically she's not my sister, anyway. She might be great and a top tear fighter helped by her sharp eyes in the field, she isn't too great with people and emotions especially in what she calls 'the males'. Ye, no mikasa defiantly wouldn't have noticed. I decided to keep my mouth shut and just grab my bag and go to training.

(I'm sorry these are so short)