Chapter 7

"Midobro... come back here for a second~" Kirishima said, closer to demanded. Deku shook his head no.

"What.The.Hell." Was all that Deku could think before getting pinned to the wall.

"Kaminari you know your role correct?" Kirishima asked, getting a nod from Denki.

A/N: Because Im nice, I will skip over this for all of our sakes. sorry I added this in the story. I'm not as holy as you think- IMMA SHUT UP NOW LETS GO ON WITH THE CHAPTER

Deku woke up in his bed, basically wearing nothing. So he got up and changed. He definitely hated the condiment couple now. It's not like he could tell without any proof, maybe the hickeys were. But at this point people were starting to think he had a significant other, which was partly true. His current relationship with Bakugo wasn't getting anywhere, and in fact it was slowly getting worse. If he was honest, he wouldn't care if he dumped Bakugo in the slightest.

Was it the all the abuse as a kid or was he just caught up in the so-called "life changing" kiss? He didn't know, and he bet Bakugo was the same. 'Well I may as well dump him in front of everyone and just make him feel bad' He thought, and so he would.

He walked down to the common room, everyone was watching a movie. Deku went the remote and paused their movie, getting some annoyed responses.

"Kacchan come up here for a second" Deku asked and Bakugo obeyed. Deku just wore a evil smile on his face.

"We're breaking up Kacchan."

His face, to Deku it looked priceless. The BakuSquad was all in defense mode, ratting out Deku. He didn't care, he just stool up his middle finger and walked back to his dorm. Deku's dint hear what happened, but apparently Bakugo did care, a lot..

"If he wants me back, he will have to earn me back." Was all Deku would willingly said out loud, knowing that someone heard.