Chapter 8

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating, and I'm thinking that I will make this the last chapter cause I lost my focus on the story. Sorry to tell you all that, umm anyways here's the last chapter (I'll try to wrap everything up).
————————

For the past week I've been treated like a toy, who don't care what happens to them. Kirishima and Kaminari haven't stopped with the r—e, and I'm done dealing with Todoroki and Bakugo's fighting. And to mention that a kid from a certain class is hitting on me as well!

The only good thing is that they keep my villain cover cause they all found out..

A week ago...
"Is it a really good idea to sneak in his dorm??" Todoroki asked.

"Well duh, he's hiding something" Kirishima and Kaminari said in sync.

They walked in Dekus dorm and started going through his stuff, 5 minutes later they found his journal. Having everything from the beginning of being a villain to that very day. "He's a villain..." was what they all said.

That's when I walked in, I just got done killing so I was sneaking through the window and I saw them all on my bed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" I yelled as they backed up a little. Kirishima and Kaminari were looking me up and down, which I don't know why. The others were just shocked. I rolled my eyes. "Get out now." They listened I guess, they were kinda moody about it. Especially the condiment couple getting dragged out. I think, "now they know."

In the present
Like I said, the only good part was them helping me out with exposure as a villain. But that doesn't overrule what they done to me. I'm f—king done with it. I walked over to the principals office, aka principle Nezu's, and sat down.

"What brings you here Izuku Midoriya?" He asked.

"I'm turning myself in, I'm being done treated the way I am. Jail doesn't sound that bad right now.. I'm the UA traitor." I confronted, he looked shocked and just nodded.

"Due to the rules, you'll be escorted out. Thanks for your honesty Midoriya." Nezu was able to say before a couple of cops walked in putting me in their custody.

I was honestly happy that, this of all things, was gonna happen. As they took me to the cop car I just obeyed their instructions. I couldn't help but wonder how my mom would of reacted to this. I took a notepad out and started writing.

Dear Mom, I know you won't see this cause you're well. Dead. But just know this is what's best for me, and everyone in UA. Sorry I couldn't be the hero younger me wanted to be..  Even if you didn't die, maybe I could of been the me we both wanted. I guess I just snapped when I found out my hero wasn't going to be there for me. I'm grateful for all you done and hope you can still treat me the same when we're together in the work of the dead.
Love, Your Son,
                        Izuku.