Chapter 6

A/N: Imma start using what I generally call them cause for some reason using their first names started bothering me. Also sorry I haven't updated in a bit xP
—————————

"What's the deal I just flanged two idiots to trees?-." Deku now knew what was wrong. Whenever he used a certain quirk or a certain time one of his eyes turns blood red.

Everyone started backing up, more towards Bakugo and Todoroki. Deku didn't know what to say.

"Guys I can explain!!"

"So you have a hidden quirk Midoriya?" Was what he knew was on everyone's minds, he didn't even have to hear it. Without thinking he took out a bomb shape objected and a gas mask. He put the gas mask on before dropping the bomb making everyone knocked out and forgetting what happened that day, except for Deku. Then he slowly dragged them back in their dorms and in their beds.

The next day he was constantly asked why they missed their yesterday. All he said was that someone broke in and knocked them out. He thought they all believed him, there was two who barely believed him and two who didn't.

"Bro he's lying, why would a villain attack and no one tells us?!" Kirishima asked, Kaminari rolled his eyes.

"I don't know but somethings off, and I want to find out.." Kaminari said now looking to the side, Kirishima took his hand to grab his attention again.

"Whatever it is, we will find it out. Don't worry" Kirishima gave him a kiss on the cheek, and that's when Deku walked in.

"Oh you two are a thing-." Deku mumbled out. Just shocked.

"Yeah got a problem with it?" Kirishima mumbled still holding Denki's hand.

"Not at all, just wasn't expecting it is all..." Deku walked away feeling awkward as hell just from that.

"Midobro.. come back here for a second~"