Chapter 1

A/N: Read the tags for more info if you haven't already!!

A week ago...
"Jeez Toga, is this really a good idea?" Izuku asked, already annoyed by Toga's horrible ideas.

"Well they're already sus-ing you! May as well. You're the UA traitor you know?." Toga explained using only her sense of logic. Izuku thought 'she is technically right..' he didn't care, why would he expose himself?!

"Yeah no. Sounds risky as hell.." Izuku said, rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his water. Toga didn't look too happy herself.

"If you want the league to know that we can trust you take some da*n risks!" Toga exclaimed now also annoyed, why was she annoyed exactly?

"Fine I will, but if I'm kicked out then frick the league!" Izuku yelled before slamming the door to his mini-bedroom.

He moved in with the villains about a year ago.. the introduction was certainly interesting to say.. Katsuki was one of the main reasons, so was his dead mom. He still haven't heard from his dad, but he still has his suspicions..

He opened his phone and started texting the number his mom gave him, all of them were texts from the one and only Izuku. Like it never was his dads number. He tried again saying "hey dad", and got a response saying "I'm a girl thank you very much!". He blocked the number and put his phone down. 'People these days' he thought. He never wanted to admit it but he missed his dad, well more like wanted to meet his dad.

He started to sit up on the bed but looked up at the ceiling. He had one of those stickers that look like a hole was made and he just stared off into the galaxy imprinted into it. It was the only thing keeping his sanity inside.. it was memorizing until loud knocks at the door. He got up getting that minor dizziness from standing up fast and opened it.

"K-Kacchan?!" He was barely able to say that word..