Chapter 6

Re-edit: 1/28/21

The next night a blonde superheroine is flying around the city, with a red and yellow cape and boots, a blue outfit with a large yellow S symbol on her chest. The Superheroine name is Supergirl, cousin to Superman and one of the last of Kryptonians. Currently, Supergirl patrols Metropolis for a favor for Superman. As he is currently in outer space helping Green Lantern with an alien warship crash land on the moon that holds hostile aliens. So far, Supergirl only had to deal with a speeding car almost hitting an elderly man on a crosswalk.

"Okay, I think I'll head south of the city, then I'll head back to Kal-El apartment for some rest," Supergirl thought.

Then she heard a loud explosion and saw a flash of blue light down below her. "Of course, things were never easy," Supergirl thought. She flys down to the source of the explosion

Supergirl flies down to a bank where the front door of the bank is blown open. Supergirl goes inside the bank and sees the bank vault has been dismantled, and stepping out of the vault with large bags of money is a woman with white skin and bright blue hair. She wore a black leotard that has a thunderbolt that shows parts of her chest and knee-high black boots.

"You know you could just get a regular job instead of breaking into a bank Livewire," said Supergirl

Livewire grins, "and go back to that shitty radio host job no thanks, blondie,"

"Well, then either you put the money back or go back to prison," Supergirl cracks her knuckles.

"How about this," Livewire raises her left hand and shoots electricity at Supergirl, but she dodges the attack.

Supergirl came at Livewire, punching in her chin, causing her to fall back a few feet on to the ground. Livewire gets up and sits the bag of money on the floor.

"Alright, blondie, it's about time someone knocks you down a few pegs," said Livewire

Livewire flies straight at Supergirl, the villain punches Supergirl with full force into the bank's large window and takes the fight to the ground.

Meanwhile, at the neighbor's apartment, Danny watches an old Sci-fi Tv show in the dining room in his human form. The show is about a weird space crew doing crazy jobs around the galaxy. Danny couldn't help but love the show's cheesiness, and the show reminds Danny of his old childhood dream.

"Men, I wish I could have the ability to breathe space so I can fly around in outer space and look at the planets," Danny thought.

Then, when Danny turned his head for the second, he saw a blue flashing light over the city's distance.

"What the heck is going on out there," Danny thought as he gets up from the couch and looks at the window, and he sees two figures fighting in the air. "I better go check out,"

Danny changes into his ghost form, and he turns invisible and phase-out of the apartment he goes to find out what's going on.

Back to Supergirl, who is managing to hold her own against Livewire and her electric powers. Livewire Electro-blasts shocking Supergirl a bit.

"Give up?" said Livewire with a sadistic grin

"No," said Supergirl ignoring the pain from the last attack

Supergirl uses her heat vision to hit Livewire in the chest, stunning her for a moment leading to Supergirl elbowing Livewire in the head, causing her to crash into a building. Supergirl goes after her and goes inside the building. Supergirl looks around to see the building is full of classic cars, and Livewire sits up feeling weak.